PDA

View Full Version : please help

coppermasonry
07-09-2009, 12:11 AM
Well I got everything put together and hooked up. I am using 2 gpu's with one hooked up to a matrox triple head digital. Outside view is great. The problem I am having is getting the instruments on the lower 2 screens. When my outside view is up the lower 2 screens just look like the default windows xp screen and when I try to drag down the instruments they just go to the bottom of the outside view screens but my mouse go's down to the lower screens. This might be confusing the way I have typed it. Any help would be great help.

NigelD
07-09-2009, 05:48 AM
Hi there,
I can't actually help, but I'm interested to hear the answer as that's exactly what I hope to do with my setup! Ordering the computer this weekend. Someone will have an idea of what's wrong - fingers crossed!

Nigel.

jmig
07-09-2009, 09:35 AM
To get a view (2D panels, extra views, etc.) I believe you have to be in window view (ALT Enter). Undock the view you want to drag, then drag it to the other screen.

You "should" be able to then go back to full screen (ALT Enter) and see your gauges on the other screen. It is a good idea to now save the flight. In the future you can just reload it and everything will be the same.

I do this in FSX. I am not at my computer at this moment to double check the steps, listed above. FS9 should be similar in setting it up. It has been a long time since I used FS9 and can't remember the details.

Hope this helps,

coppermasonry
07-09-2009, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the info it worked