PDA

View Full Version : PMSystems in slave mode

martin
04-03-2009, 04:21 PM
HI all,
If I add an extra computer to my complete PMaganta cokpit network, and I install then pmsystems in slave mode on this computer, can I connect then hardware to this PC?
Regards,
Martin<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

PaulEMB
04-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Martin,

Not sure what you mean by "in slave mode" but if you install PMsystems on a new pc in the network, you can connect hardware to that pc.

I have a pc running instructor station and PMsystems connected to the overhead hardware via an FDS interface card.

I suggest you look at the PM manuals on their site, as that explains networking, FSUIPC and hardware conections in some detail.

martin
04-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Hi Paul
I mean, that I this way many USB cards on my PMSystem PC have connected that it the responses slowed down. Fourteen cards connected. And I must connect there still at least five. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p>And the PM manuals are not terrible clear concerning this subject</o:p>
<o:p>Martin
</o:p>

PaulEMB
04-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Hi Martin,

have a look at http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3497&highlight=usb

see if that helps - tthe use of powered hubs and extenders seems to be a solution.