PDA

View Full Version : Airbus Software Questions

Buddym
03-11-2009, 08:57 AM
Hi All,

I have followed the recent thread regarding Airbus software with great interest. My project is an A320 as well, so I am trying to find software too. I have an older copy of Wilco's A320...seems to work somewhat. What are the veteran A320 drivers using? I have finsihed the hardware for my FCU and to be honest using the standard FSUIPC offsets in FS9 seems to work best with the 747 model that comes with FS9. I know that some add on packages have their own offsets, but seems to be an issue. I would love to just get a decent pakage that works with standard offsets.

Buddy

dodiano
03-11-2009, 03:18 PM
For flight model I would suggest PSS A-320 those guys nailed it very good in the normal law characteristics and the Autotrim it feels a lot like the real thing... The alpha Floor protection could use some improvement never the less very realistic how the bus flies!!

Hope it helps!

Roberto

Buddym
03-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Thanks Roberto... how well can you interface with it? I have played around with the vas software and have had a bit of trouble. I hope it's just me cause I like the way it looks and runs. It uses an empty group of FSUIPC offsets and a mode of implementation I have not seen anyplace else.

As it stands I don't have a 2d panel with the a320 fcu to play with. I can't get the old wilco virtual to give me that view to save my life. Last eve I had the FCU functions all mapped to the respective functions on the stock 747 and they worked great! I am very excited, my FCU is 100% home-grown, so it's pretty exciting to see it working. I would love to get a nice 2d a320 panel with the fcu on it so i can map out all of the offsets and test them