PDA

View Full Version : Ace Yoke

Mac
03-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Anyone out there with an Ace Yoke who could give me some help? I've been emailing them for two weeks and get no reply.

Mac

Trevor Hale
03-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Mac, Whats going on? I have one right now, what seems to be the trouble?

Trev

Mac
03-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Hi Trev

The manual is written in another language as far as I'm concerned! The sensivity of the elevator is way over the top. It's up or down with no in-between!!

I've messed about within the device manager and have now lost connection with the yokes altogether! I need simple insructions!

Mac

AceTeam
03-09-2009, 05:16 PM
Mac,

I got your email on the weekend. I've replied to you. Now the problem you are having is with Windows. We stand behind our product and we will fix the issues you are having.

I think it will be alot faster an easier for both of us. If we fixed this issue over the phone rather than sending 20 different emails back and forth.

Again - At anytime you are unhappy with the product you purchased. You can return the item for a refund. We want you to be happy with the product.

Regards,
Ali - 737 Yoke Team

Mac
03-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Ali

I've not heard from you in two weeks. I will gladly 'phone you to resolve this.

I am sure your product is good - I just need some help to get it going!

Regards

Mac

AceTeam
03-09-2009, 06:42 PM
We are quick to reply. It is possible your email was filtered. I did get your email over the weekend and replied.

You can call us or better if you want to setup a time to call and I'll call.

Ali

Mac
03-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Hi Ali

I sent an email ealier today with my telephone number and suggested time to ring. Perhaps the time was inconvient. Please ring when you can as I'm now at home.

Mac

Mac
03-10-2009, 04:07 PM
Thanks Ali for yor telephone call and excellent support

MAC