PDA

View Full Version : cold and dark

pdpo
11-02-2006, 05:30 AM
Hi Roberto,

again another question popped up. When the airplane is cold and dark .. do the lights under the BAT1 OFF / BAT2 OFF legends indicate the batteries are off
or are those also dark (since no power)

The same question for the BUS TIE. When it is off, does the green external power available indication go on when external power is connected (even the batteries are off).

Thanks

dodiano
11-02-2006, 09:45 PM
JEJEJEJE!! This one was hard to figure it out till I saw it for myself... It is weird for us to receive a cold and dark plane, basically cause if the plane stays overnight a Mechanic comes and starts it up for us, but once I had to start it all by myself... Basically if both bats are in OFF there are no lights... No electricity period... You press the switch on battery one and the light that says OFF lits up besides the switch you have just pressed... and then you see you have battery power, cause the other lights lit as OFF... Thatīs it basically!

What you mena about Bus TIE?? that is left in automatic position cause if you mean External Power switch when it is connected it lits up green even if you donīt have power I think I will have to check that cause we never shut down batteries...

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Roberto

ekezz
11-03-2006, 05:42 PM
Hey Dodiano, You just made the honorary title Forum Groupie ;) as you passed 150 posts. Congratulations!!
Keep 'm coming