PDA

View Full Version : Help On Consructing 747-400 Overhead

Ruiner494
02-07-2009, 04:44 AM
Can anybody tell me how i can make the 747-400 overhead panel. I mean things like making the switches,backlighting and configuring the buttons with fs2004.

AndyT
02-07-2009, 05:57 AM
That is a huge question and your best answer is to read all the posts in the forums.
All of that has been covered many times from many different perspectives and for me to even attempt to give any other answer would be rather silly.

Michael Carter
02-07-2009, 10:23 AM
In order to build an airliner simulator you need a basic understanding of how it was designed and manufactured.

Start searching the forums and relevant postings.

There is no book of instructions anywhere for building a sim. You're going to need a lot of imagination, patients, money, and research.

Geremy Britton
02-07-2009, 10:33 AM
> switches

> backlighting

> configuration

these are 3 very huge topics with lots of debate. you are best looking into past posts on the forum. i know myself there is a backlighting post out there because i posted one last week, so have a read through that, switches and config. there will be posts on too. But if there is something specific you're not sure about fell free to ask.

But to answer all those questions would take hours, not to mention the fact what your asking is a huge generalisation.