PDA

View Full Version : Thanx to Cockpitsonic

ENKB
02-05-2009, 10:14 AM
:):):)

Back in august 2007 I ordered lots of parts from cockpitsonic in germany. (overhead, pedestal TQ and even more) I got almost everything within a couple of monts, expet some knobs and annunciator holders for the pedestal.
I did send a couple of reminders about this parts last summer.. but nothing really happend
3 days ago i send a new one asking for those items, and guess what, today the parts was here. Now finally i can get everything to work.
A big smile to CS from me then :):):)

(only missing a cable from Flight Illution.. 6 months since they was supposed to send.. But that's nothing accordong to Ivar, he had to wait more than a year..)

svein k

Michael Carter
02-05-2009, 10:43 AM
You had to wait six months for a cable? And Ivar a year?!

ENKB
02-05-2009, 10:59 AM
Still waiting for the cable from FI.. and Ivar with his broken yaw-damper indicator yes.... He got his indicator back last week, after he did write about it here at mycockpit.. seems like it did help..

Michael Carter
02-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Are these guys extruding and insulating the wire and molding the connectors themselves? :roll:

ENKB
02-05-2009, 12:00 PM
Think so.. all I know it had 2 shorted pins. I don't have the press equipment to makem my self.. and still waitng.. Sent a reminder to those guys 3 days ago as well.. no reply.
They are very fast replying when you want to buy expensive items.. when they have got their money and me the parts not working properly.. nobody cares.

Michael Carter
02-05-2009, 12:04 PM
I think you mean, when they've got your money!

Sounds about par for the course lately.

hurl2space
02-05-2009, 11:16 PM
just curious if anyone has had any problems with opencockpits? I have emailed them a couple of times. and had a good experiance. But I havent bought anything yet. But so far I like there stuff, mostely because of the plug and play.

Efe Cem Elci
02-06-2009, 04:34 AM
just curious if anyone has had any problems with opencockpits? I have emailed them a couple of times. and had a good experiance. But I havent bought anything yet. But so far I like there stuff, mostely because of the plug and play.

Take a look at this recent thread where people talk about problems they've experienced with OC and positive outcomes as well.
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?p=75348

hurl2space
02-06-2009, 09:50 PM
thanks for that. I learned a fair bit with that link. I noticed when I sent an email to OC, their english was not the best either. But it sounds like others have had good experiances. So I will prob. go with their products. thanks