PDA

View Full Version : Easy

Thomas Richter
02-04-2009, 02:14 PM
I never had a Windows on a PC that is so easy to install like Windows 7 is.
And I think it works a bit better with FSX than Vista does. For FS9 I think it doesn't matter anyway.

autocadplease
02-04-2009, 02:22 PM
I love Windows 7 Beta. FSX runs at least 25% faster than Vista on the same machine. I hope they release the final version before the beta runs out - I don't want to go back to Vista!

Thomas Richter
02-04-2009, 02:28 PM
Up to now it runs without any problems and I use the 64 Bit version.
With Vista 32 and 64 there are ever from time to time crashes you never know why.

Trevor Hale
02-04-2009, 02:29 PM
Interesting news. Cheers for this..

I think thats awesome.

Matt Olieman
02-05-2009, 08:45 AM
I've got Win 7 64 bit installed on a independent drive. It was the most easy OS install I've ever experienced.

I've really not noticed an FPS increase in FS9 or FSX, although both load extremely faster.

I could not get FSC TQ drivers to work on FSX but does work with FS9..... strange :???:

Also could not get GoFlight driver to work with either FS9 or FSX.

Matt Olieman

LUFTY
05-09-2009, 01:17 PM
I've got Win 7 64 bit installed on a independent drive. It was the most easy OS install I've ever experienced.

I've really not noticed an FPS increase in FS9 or FSX, although both load extremely faster.

I could not get FSC TQ drivers to work on FSX but does work with FS9..... strange :???:

Also could not get GoFlight driver to work with either FS9 or FSX.

Matt Olieman
Hi Matt

I agree that FSX loads much faster under Windows 7 than either Vista or XP.

Indeed with a SSD Drive it is impressive to say the least as Windows 7 has been highly optimised for SSD drives.

Regards

Lufty

Matt Olieman
05-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Since I just looked at the last post, I noticed my post above that. I thought I posted it somewhere..... I did eventually get FSC TQ and the GoFlight drivers to work.

Matt Olieman

kenongorero
07-31-2010, 06:36 AM
Until now, it works without problems and I use 64-bit version. Vista 32 and 64 are still crashes from time to time you never know why.