PDA

View Full Version : problems Pmsystem-hardware overhead

mag
12-26-2008, 03:02 PM
Hello, i m working in the finish of the cabin, first of all, excuse my poor english:(

i have a cabin of cockpitsonic, and PM software; i have the last drivers and versions of PM, cockpitsonic, widefs, fspuic, etc.
in the overhead, all is working except APU and all lights, it must be power on/on trought the software of PM.

in the cdus, (2x engravity) it give me the preflight status, consecuently, i dont see the V1 V2, VR, and i cannot insert in "takeoff" the level of flaps..

I must say that at the begin, lights and V1-v2, VR and flaps in CDU works correctly.
I have too conected modules of gloflight...
somebody can show me the way?
thanks,
regards from Spain
Pablo Gonzalez

mag
12-26-2008, 06:00 PM
last news,
the lights in the overhead (hardware) are working now,...a malfuction in one of the USB cables...
i add a question, why in the screen of the first officer, i dont see the flight plan..(only in the pfd of the captain)
thanks
Pablo

Trevor Hale
12-27-2008, 01:19 AM
last news,
the lights in the overhead (hardware) are working now,...a malfuction in one of the USB cables...
i add a question, why in the screen of the first officer, i dont see the flight plan..(only in the pfd of the captain)
thanks
Pablo

Check your net directory, something might not be correct.

Trev

mag
12-28-2008, 10:02 PM
Negative Trevor...the route is working perfectly..this is the problem, sometimes weather (pm weather) work in the pdf, sometimes work in the first officer...and never i see the flight plan in SO, only in captain...
i have deselect in the part of the FO in pm soft the item (captain side)...
maybe some help...

and another malfuction, in the overhead, the PROBE A ever is light on, why csan this be?
thanks
Pablo