PDA

View Full Version : Aerosoft 747 MCP 64bit compatible?

kand
12-21-2008, 07:15 AM
Hi

Anybody had any luck getting the 744MCP driver to run under XP64bit? driver wont load on my 64bit os and I am guessing its not compatible

abril
12-26-2008, 01:21 PM
If you facilitate an email to me, I will send archives to him that make it compatible.
I have used them with WinXP x64, I believe that also they are worth for Vista 64
Greetings

Israel Abril Fernández

kand
12-26-2008, 08:01 PM
hi Israel/Abril

thanks, I have sent you a pm, changet the at to @!!

thanx

PeterH
11-29-2009, 02:39 PM
If you facilitate an email to me, I will send archives to him that make it compatible.
I have used them with WinXP x64, I believe that also they are worth for Vista 64
Greetings

Israel Abril Fernández

Hi Israel/Abril

just found your msg when desperately looking for the 64bit drivers. Would very much appreciate if you could send them to me too. I have sent you a pm, changet the at to @ please.

thx a very lot in advance

Best rgds

Peer

rhys13
11-29-2009, 03:46 PM
Hello Israel Abril,

I too would be highly interested if you could send me a PM with the relevant drivers!
It would also be highly appreciated!
Hope it will be possible...
With best regards,

Rhys

thomasstuart
11-30-2009, 02:54 PM
HI Kand I am Thomas.
According to me, you are right. 32 bit drives is not supported by 64 bit operating system. You need 64 bit drivers for your 64 bit hardware.
You can download it from your vender's site.

rhys13
11-30-2009, 06:51 PM
Hi Thomas,

Would you know who the vendor would be in this case? I believe that aerosoft australia stopped making these MCP units several years ago and hence discontinued the upgrades to the drivers. I could be wrong of course...which I hope I am!
Cheers,
Rhys

Rolf1
12-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Hello Israel/Abril.
A Forum-friend send me your Driver for MCP747. With one word: GREAT!!
The MCP incl. EICAS are working very fine with the 64-bit Driver. Now I can use my favourite MCP in Windows7 -64- with the LevelD. A hopeless Problem is solved. Andrew McLean from Aerosoft Australia hasn't answered my mail, unsual because I had often Contact to him this year and he answered normal immediately.
Many thanks to you!!
Regards
Rolf

G-CIVA
01-15-2010, 09:42 AM
Greetings

Israel Abril Fernández

Israel,

I would be very interested to know if these drivers work with Win7 (64bit)?

If this is so I would be very greatful if you could send a copy of the files to me.

Kind Regards

Steve

israel
01-15-2010, 02:28 PM
Hi Steve, your e-mail, please... and all those companions who need these drivers, only must send their direction to send drivers.

Greetings

Israel Abril

PS Sorry my English, please

G-CIVA
01-15-2010, 02:55 PM
Israel,

Check your PMs...I have forwarded my e-mail address.

Best

Steve

purplehayes
01-16-2010, 03:59 AM
I have a feeling this is going to be a popular search and request.

I have also just upgraded to Win7 and FSX from FS9 and XP... please forward the 64bit drivers for the MCP... or let me know what I should do to get them.

Best Regards

Ron

israel
01-16-2010, 06:55 AM
Ron, your email, please.

A explanation to all. These drivers have been done taking as bases drivers of 32 bits by a great friend and in addition, client of my professional office of Fiscal Advisers.

This friend mine, is not bound for anything to the world of aviation nor of the simulation in particular, nevertheless, has given permission me so that all that one wishes that it, facilitates them. so please, when the direction of where asks for drivers to me facilíteme I must send them.

Greetings

PS Sorry my English, please.

G-CIVA
01-19-2010, 04:39 AM
Israel,

Plse send the drivers to the following e-mail address@

stephenbell@sky.com

Kind Regards

Steve

Moreau767
01-31-2010, 12:33 PM
Hi,

Would you mind sending the drivers for me as well? My e-mail is patric@flightsim.se

Thanks a mill!

/Patric

ulisses
02-05-2010, 05:41 PM
if possible, send me the MCP driver please: uli1@uol.com.br

Is it working with FSX ?

thanks,
Ulisses

Rolf1
02-18-2010, 04:20 PM
The driver is working with FSX and XP

Regards
Rolf

ran56
04-17-2010, 06:58 AM
Hi guys,
Can someone send me those drivers please
email ranfin05 at yahoo.com

Thanks,

Ran.

mdavenport
04-19-2010, 05:31 AM
Hi,

Would someone be kind enough to send me the Aerosoft 747 MCP drivers for Windows 7 64bit please?

My email address is: mdavenport555@gmail.com

Thanks

mdavenport
04-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Hi could someone please forward the 64bit driver to the followig email address:-

ramalski@yahoo.co.uk

I am having problems receiving this to my gmail account.

Thanks

pedrosura
04-29-2010, 01:53 PM
Can someone also send me the drivers moving from FS9 XP to Win 7 fsx. Thank you.... pedrosura@hotmail.com

PeterH
04-30-2010, 11:31 AM
Can someone also send me the drivers moving from FS9 XP to Win 7 fsx. Thank you.... pedrosura@hotmail.com

Hi Pedro,

Done!

Check your mail.
Have fun!

Best rgds
Peter

mdavenport
05-01-2010, 10:14 AM
Hi

I have just managed to get hold of a second aerosoft 747 Mcp panel but am struggling to get this working. This is what I am doing but feel I must be missing something:-

1. I have installed the latest drivers and assigned to com3.

2. I have Mcp powered and connected to pc. It's showing IAS 200, HDG 000, ALT 10000 when on firmware 1.8

3. Then I run the mcp747.exe that got installed v2.6a. This gives me a message saying Mcp firmware upgrade available as www.mcp747.com but obviously this no longer exists.

4. The Mcp747 software when under Pmdg747 shows the ias as 0 but 200 on the Mcp, the hdg is shown as 000 along with the alt at 00000. No of these alter when I turn the dials unless I go to panel check. All then work as expected.

5. I tried running fsx at this point when pmdg747 is selected in the Mcp software but this doesn't work. What does happen however is that on the MCP the THR goes ON, FL CH goes ON, VS goes ON, and HOLD goes ON. All other dials go OFF. No turning of dials or pushing of buttons or switches work on MCP or in FSX. The mcp747 software is reflective of what the panel is showing.

I then tried installing firmware 2.2 and get this result:-

1. Turn on Mcp. Ias is at 200, hdg is at 000, alt is at 10000

2. Run mcpfirmware22.exe, select com3 and click update and wait. Update appears to go through ok

3. Unplug and plug back in Mcp and nothing is shown on the Mcp panel, no lights and no readings (thought I had broke it)

4. If I run the mcp747 software ias = 0, hdg = 000 and alt = 00000. No other lights are illuminated in the software. The mcp panel now shows only vert spd as 0000 but doesn't change when I turn the dial no do any of the switches light up when pressed.

5. If I go to panel check when this shows the correct switches and their position. Buttons and switch work on both Mcp and software however the dials still don't light up on the Mcp other than the vert speed which stays at 0000. The values do however alter in the software when the dials are turned

6. When I run fsx and the pmdg 747 this is what the mcp does. FL CH = ON, HOLD = ON, VS = ON, LOC = ON. No other switches or dials respond.

7. The mcp747 software shows something strange. All buttons are on as mentioned above in point 6, however the HDG = 21000, VS = +97200, ALT = 610800

Please note I am using fsx with fsuipc registered on windows 7 64bit. I do have the 64bit drivers installed (I believe).

Any ideas? Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Mark

mdavenport
05-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Hi

I have just managed to get hold of a second aerosoft 747 Mcp panel but am struggling to get this working. This is what I am doing but feel I must be missing something:-

1. I have installed the latest drivers and assigned to com3.

2. I have Mcp powered and connected to pc. It's showing IAS 200, HDG 000, ALT 10000 when on firmware 1.8

3. Then I run the mcp747.exe that got installed v2.6a. This gives me a message saying Mcp firmware upgrade available as www.mcp747.com but obviously this no longer exists.

4. The Mcp747 software when under Pmdg747 shows the ias as 0 but 200 on the Mcp, the hdg is shown as 000 along with the alt at 00000. No of these alter when I turn the dials unless I go to panel check. All then work as expected.

5. I tried running fsx at this point when pmdg747 is selected in the Mcp software but this doesn't work. What does happen however is that on the MCP the THR goes ON, FL CH goes ON, VS goes ON, and HOLD goes ON. All other dials go OFF. No turning of dials or pushing of buttons or switches work on MCP or in FSX. The mcp747 software is reflective of what the panel is showing.

I then tried installing firmware 2.2 and get this result:-

1. Turn on Mcp. Ias is at 200, hdg is at 000, alt is at 10000

2. Run mcpfirmware22.exe, select com3 and click update and wait. Update appears to go through ok

3. Unplug and plug back in Mcp and nothing is shown on the Mcp panel, no lights and no readings (thought I had broke it)

4. If I run the mcp747 software ias = 0, hdg = 000 and alt = 00000. No other lights are illuminated in the software. The mcp panel now shows only vert spd as 0000 but doesn't change when I turn the dial no do any of the switches light up when pressed.

5. If I go to panel check when this shows the correct switches and their position. Buttons and switch work on both Mcp and software however the dials still don't light up on the Mcp other than the vert speed which stays at 0000. The values do however alter in the software when the dials are turned

6. When I run fsx and the pmdg 747 this is what the mcp does. FL CH = ON, HOLD = ON, VS = ON, LOC = ON. No other switches or dials respond.

7. The mcp747 software shows something strange. All buttons are on as mentioned above in point 6, however the HDG = 21000, VS = +97200, ALT = 610800

Please note I am using fsx with fsuipc registered on windows 7 64bit. I do have the 64bit drivers installed (I believe).

Any ideas? Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Mark

UPDATE..

Ok I thinkI have got a little further but still not working.

I have now got the panel running on 2.2 and all lights on the MCP work as expected in the panel test. However when I load FSX and put my PMDG at an airport (with PMDG747 selected in the MCP software), I alter the dials on the MCP and these change accordingly, however in FSX these don't change. I did notice in FSX that when I clicked PMDG747 in the MCP software it says in FSX "Aerosoft Australia MCP 747: Active".

Also when turning the dials they alter accordingly on the MCP and in the MCP software but then after 1 seconds the MCP and sofrware reset to 0's for Heading and ALT and 100 for IAS. Also no buttons highlight and stay on when pressed.

Help...

GSalden
05-07-2010, 01:26 PM
The Aerosoft software itself is not PMDG compatible.

But if you are willing to spend another 60 euro it will work.
You need this :

http://www.flightsimlabs.com/interfaces/aerosoft-mcp747-fsx/

awralls
06-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Could I ask some kind soul to send the 64x drivers to:

awralls AT btinternet DOT com

Thanks in advance,

Andy
North Yorkshire
UK

airflow
06-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Hi everyone,

This is one of the things i love about the FS scene. The way everyone inputs their skills to make the hobby better all the time.

Would someone send me the MCP 64-bit drivers please. Send to - r.ottey at virgin dot net

Would be brilliant to be able to continue using the MCP for as long as possible.

Many Thanks

Richard

Bedirect
06-25-2010, 04:31 PM
Hi,

Could someone please forward the 64bit driver to the followig email address:-

be.direct@free.fr

Thanks everyone !

Jetcos
07-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Hoping someone can send me the drivers as well for a Win7 64 bit machine. Have the MCP all set up but no way to run it. Amazing how much dust collects on one of these when it sits for a long time unused!

scos at sympatico.ca

Many thanks!

Steve

tpurkey
09-11-2010, 07:48 PM
I have been looking everywhere for Windows 7 64 Bit drivers for the Aerosoft MCP and would love to get them sent to me as well.

tpurkey@sbcglobal.net

Thank you!

Tom Purkey
Dallas, Texas

daviddwilson
10-03-2010, 01:50 PM
HI Kand I am Thomas.
According to me, you are right. 32 bit drives is not supported by 64 bit operating system. You need 64 bit drivers for your 64 bit hardware.

Would you know who the vendor would be in this case? I believe that aerosoft australia stopped making these MCP units several years ago and hence discontinued the upgrades to the drivers. I could be wrong of course...which I hope I am!

davidwillson
10-17-2010, 01:01 AM
Hello Israel Abril,

I too would be highly interested if you could send me a PM with the relevant drivers!
It would also be highly appreciated!
Hope it will be possible...
With best regards,

Rhys

HI Kand I am Thomas.

MoMD-11
10-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Any one having the driver for the 64Bit, please email to: malnajran at gmail dot com

Much appreciated!
Regards,
Mo

PeterH
10-26-2010, 12:46 PM
Any one having the driver for the 64Bit, please email to: malnajran at gmail dot com

Much appreciated!
Regards,
Mo

Hi Mo,

check your mail.

Best rgds

Peter

MoMD-11
10-26-2010, 02:41 PM
Hi Mo,

check your mail.

Best rgds

Peter

Thanks Peter, but I didnt get anything yet.

mvkleinwee
12-16-2011, 11:13 AM
Hello Abril & All,

Would someone be able to provide me with this driver? Please send it to mvkleinwee@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Rolf1
12-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Hello Abril & All,

Would someone be able to provide me with this driver? Please send it to mvkleinwee@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Hello,
your e-mail -Adress seems wrong. My post to you failes again.

Regards
Rolf

mvkleinwee
12-16-2011, 12:44 PM
Hi Rolf,

Many thanks for your quick reply.

I'm not sure why your email cannot be delivered to me, the address I gave in my post is correct. Could you try maarten@vankleinwee.com instead?

Regards,

Maarten

npbosch
12-16-2011, 04:04 PM
Would be great if somebody could send a copy to norbert.bosch@wanadoo.nl

regards norbert

Edit: I already have a copy

Zipper
12-27-2011, 04:03 AM
Hello,
your e-mail -Adress seems wrong. My post to you failes again.

Regards
Rolf
Dear Rolf, if it is not to much trouble, I am looking also for the 64 bit driver for my Aerosoft panel, could you be so kind to send me the driver as well?

Many thanks! and happy New Year!

my emil address: shanghaidrubbel@hotmail.com

Rolf1
12-27-2011, 08:46 AM
Of Course, it is on the way!
Regards
Rolf

dodiano
04-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Hi COuld someone also help me with 64Bit drivers for the MCP?? Could you send them to viro_online at hotmail.com

Thanks for the kind help!

PeterH
04-07-2012, 04:23 AM
Hi COuld someone also help me with 64Bit drivers for the MCP?? Could you send them to viro_online at hotmail.com

Thanks for the kind help!

Will Mail you the driver in about 1h, as Currently I'm Not at my PC.

HappyEaster

Peter

kand
04-07-2012, 05:15 AM
All, I have uploaded the complete package here to the site some time back complete with manuals firmware the lot

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=482

dodiano
04-07-2012, 10:44 AM
Thank you so much for the files Peter got your email!

Regards

Roberto

Ken Brown
10-14-2012, 09:31 AM
Hi. Thanks for the W/7 64 bit drivers for the Aerosoft MCP. I have spent several hours trying different approaches to install, but so far no joy. At no time during the install does it give me an opportunity to direct the process to install the 64 drivers. Further, in my version of Windows 7 the C: drive is labelled xWin7_Pro (C:smile: and the MCP software doesn't seem to like the address. Bottom line is I have no idea how to get the new drivers installed. I am using the USB connection install, and it has performed flawlessly in the past in XP(32).

I would appreciate any advice on what further I might try. It is probably some very simple step that escapes me, and I would hate to give up on the MCP which has performed so well for several years.

Many thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Ken Brown

kand
10-14-2012, 01:24 PM
Hi. Thanks for the W/7 64 bit drivers for the Aerosoft MCP. I have spent several hours trying different approaches to install, but so far no joy. At no time during the install does it give me an opportunity to direct the process to install the 64 drivers. Further, in my version of Windows 7 the C: drive is labelled xWin7_Pro (C:smile: and the MCP software doesn't seem to like the address. Bottom line is I have no idea how to get the new drivers installed. I am using the USB connection install, and it has performed flawlessly in the past in XP(32).

I would appreciate any advice on what further I might try. It is probably some very simple step that escapes me, and I would hate to give up on the MCP which has performed so well for several years.

Many thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Ken Brown

When you plug the box in, can you see it as an unrecognised device in device manager? if so try and update the driver there

Ken Brown
10-14-2012, 07:43 PM
Thank you so much! Because of your direction and encouragement I was able to install the driver, and my MCP is back working beautifully!

You have saved me so much frustration after so many unsuccessful attempts. I was truly ready to give up, at least for now.

I am a very grateful simmer.

Cheers,
Ken Brown

Reid
02-05-2013, 01:55 PM
I am struggeling to get these drivers installed on me Win 7 64bit system, could someone please assist on this. I am having the same issues as mr Ken Brown.

thanks

regards
Reid

dodiano
03-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Kinda getting back on Track here I cannot install teh Drivers either! The computer says MCP is on PORT 2 through USB it is set that way but I cant... Tried the boot mode and did not do it either but with USB! Can someone help me please??

dodiano
03-17-2013, 01:34 PM
Ok managed to Install teh Drivers through the device manager and now it seems to be recognized! Now what?? How do I use my MCP ?? The 747 Exe doesn´t do a thing where is the MCP folder path??

Thanks

Blover
12-09-2015, 04:01 PM
I have the same problem, can someone sent me the 64 bits drivers for FSX
you can email them to rpiette102@aol.com

you help is appreciated, thanks

Raymond Boeing or nothing

kand
12-09-2015, 06:32 PM
guys, I uploaded a driver pack to this site in the misc downloads section some time back

Rolf1
12-09-2015, 07:18 PM
I've send you the driver
Regards
Rolf

Blover
12-10-2015, 09:46 AM
guys, I uploaded a driver pack to this site in the misc downloads section some time back

Problem solved ! MCP working with FSX and LVLD 763

Raymond
South Florida

Blover
12-10-2015, 09:50 AM
I've send you the driver
Regards
Rolf
Thanks, your drivers were identical to kand. Problem solved.
Did a flight to check. All the fonctions worked.

Raymond

sparks-flying
04-25-2016, 01:25 PM
Anybody have a link to these drivers??

kand
04-26-2016, 01:30 AM

sparks-flying
04-26-2016, 08:02 AM
Thanks kand for such a prompt response. I have downloaded the folder but can only open the two firmware files, the uninstall file and the pdf manuals. There are other files in there but windows doesn't know what software to open them with. I will try to get them open somehow. Could you
advise if I'm going in te right direction with this as I'm quite a novice!! Sorry to be so needy!!

Rolf1
04-26-2016, 10:45 AM
I need your e-mail-adress , than I can send you the driver

kand
04-26-2016, 11:12 AM
Thanks kand for such a prompt response. I have downloaded the folder but can only open the two firmware files, the uninstall file and the pdf manuals. There are other files in there but windows doesn't know what software to open them with. I will try to get them open somehow. Could you
advise if I'm going in te right direction with this as I'm quite a novice!! Sorry to be so needy!!

Copy them to somewhere convenient, then connect the mcp up and go to device manager. When in there find the MCP and point the driver install to the folder, you will need to install the comm port also. Been years since I owned one so memory is a bit vague

sparks-flying
04-27-2016, 02:12 PM
Still struggling unfortunately. Have tried the "update driver" option via device manager but nothing found when pointing it to the MCP747 folder. Have tried opening the MCP747 icon in the folder that Rolf sent and it states that the path to the MCP software is incorrect. Any ideas anyone?

kand
04-27-2016, 03:23 PM
only thing i can suggest is teamviewer as its difficult to visualise/diagnose

Rolf1
04-27-2016, 05:34 PM
Kands describe is correct.
My Installation of the MCP was in 2011 and because it was a little difficult I made a notice, I try to translate it in short form:
Run MCP-setup 22a , the folder MCP Australia will be built in C.
Now connect the MCP
It appears "new hardware found", if not open the device manager -update driver - manual directory USB64, now Driver will install.

Open Device-manager, look under interface? (COM&LPT)- now under USB-serial PortMCP-747 you can see the new COM-port
Open MCP747 (Desktop)
open File/Preferences - put in the new built com-port
Now all data should be visible in the lowest line of the MCP control,
replace the newest MCP.exe from 17.6 in the folder MCP Australia, insert the Level D.dll in the same folder

I hope it can help you.
regards
Rolf

sparks-flying
04-28-2016, 10:14 AM
Ok Thanks Kand. I'm not familiar with teamviewer but happy to try anything if possible!

Rolf, When I open the Firmware 22 I am prompted that the serial number could not be detected and given the option to enter it manually, however, I do not know the serial number. Also if it helps, under the device manager I cannot see MCP747 but I do see IPMI interface and PCI serial port which both have yellow exclamation marks against them. I'm pretty sure that these two icons have only appeared after plugging in the MCP

Rolf1
04-28-2016, 01:28 PM
Please dot open the Firmware-File but the MCP747exe.

sparks-flying
04-28-2016, 02:07 PM
Hi Rolf

In the folder that you sent to me their is one file called MCP747. When I open it I get the message, "The path to the installation of your MCP software is incorrect. Please set the path to your MCP folder from the menu. Switch and Joystick information is contained in this folder as well as your set-up files."

Hopefully this may make more sense to you than it does to me.

Thank you for your patience!!!

Rolf1
04-28-2016, 03:08 PM
Hi Keith
I send you 2 other files with MCP.setup 22a and 26a, try one of them. When successfully, replace the mcp.exe with the newest.
Regards
Rolf

sparks-flying
05-30-2016, 11:28 AM
Hi All,

Sorry for the delay! Here is the latest update.

Thanks Rolf1 for the files.

I have now got the MCP buttons and lights working fine with panel check. I can also select PMDG 737 and the values change in sync with the MCP but when I load FSX with PMDG 737 nothing changes in FSX. I go into controls and cannot see the MCP in the drop down box. I have also tried assigning the buttons through FSUIPC but nothing happens on the screen when I press buttons on the MCP.

Frustrating knowing that I must be so close to being able to use it!!

kand
05-30-2016, 02:52 PM
Hi All,

Sorry for the delay! Here is the latest update.

Thanks Rolf1 for the files.

I have now got the MCP buttons and lights working fine with panel check. I can also select PMDG 737 and the values change in sync with the MCP but when I load FSX with PMDG 737 nothing changes in FSX. I go into controls and cannot see the MCP in the drop down box. I have also tried assigning the buttons through FSUIPC but nothing happens on the screen when I press buttons on the MCP.

Frustrating knowing that I must be so close to being able to use it!!

Sorry your our out of luck here, it's not compatible with PMDG stuff, last PMDG was 744 queen of the skies but you need to buy the Fs Labs driver

PilotManChase
06-21-2017, 02:27 PM
Could someone send me the 64 bit drivers? Looking to use this with Level D in FSX. Thanks.

chasefree(at)comcast.net

PilotManChase
06-21-2017, 02:30 PM
Could someone send me the 64 bit drivers? Looking to use this with Level D in FSX. Thanks.

chasefree(at)comcast.net

Disregard, I have found the drivers in the downloads section.

Rolf1
01-21-2020, 05:09 AM
Unfortunately the driver doesn't work with Windows 10. I tried it because the Windows 7-Support in no longer available and I've installed the FSX in Windows 10 with the LevelD-Version 1.50 which is compatible with W10.
regards
Rolf