PDA

View Full Version : TH2Go Trouble

AndyT
11-04-2008, 11:49 PM
A member here gifted me with an Analog TH2Go. Praise God!

Anyway, I got it all hooked up and running but I'm having a problem. When I switch to fullscreen mode, it collapses to the center screen. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting I need to change?

Westozy
11-05-2008, 01:42 AM

Anyway, I got it all hooked up and running but I'm having a problem. When I switch to fullscreen mode, it collapses to the center screen. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting I need to change?

Hi Andy, as far as I'm aware you have to run in windows mode. That's how my sim displays work.

Gwyn

Kris Stow
11-05-2008, 03:19 AM

Andy look in your fsx or fs9.cfg file and see what your resolution limit is set to this might fix the problem.

AndyT
11-05-2008, 04:05 AM
Ok, I got it working. Here is how.

My desktop resolution is 2400 x 600. (cheap video card, need a better one to fix this)

The game was setup for 3840 x 1024.

I used the SGU (A game config utility I got from the Matrox website) and changed the game config to 2400 x 600. Now when I fullscreen it, it works!

Thanks everyone!