PDA

View Full Version : New Member Desktop Aviator

AndyT
11-02-2008, 02:51 AM
Steve Sokolowski who owns Desktop Aviator is a member here at MCP now. His ID is 'Desktop Aviator'. I've chatted with him and I know he is open to listening to good ideas on his products. If you always wanted to tell the owner something, now is a good time.

Matt Olieman
11-02-2008, 08:19 AM
Steve, welcome to MCP, and in particularly a vendor that is willing to listen to their potential and current customers for ideas.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here.

Matt Olieman

Desktop Aviator
11-02-2008, 09:37 AM
Hi Matt, Hi Andy. Thank you for the warm welcome.

I look forward to being an active member of "MyCockpit".
and as Andy mentioned, I also look forward to your comments
and suggestions on my Avionics products.

I also hope to provide suggestions; via your forums, to other
members who are having a tough time getting their flight deck
up and running.

Again, I'm happy to be part of "MyCockpit"

Steve S.

========================================================

brynjames
11-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Good to see you here Steve. You have a good range of products, some interesting web pages, and great customer service. I've been very pleased with my purchase from you.

--
Bryn

Trevor Hale
11-02-2008, 10:36 AM
Welcome Steve.

Having Support from Talented Vendors like yourself is a real asset. Thanks for being here, I personally look forward to getting to know you better.

Best regards,

Trev

Desktop Aviator
11-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Hi Trev & Bryn

Thank you for the Welcome. This is the first Flight Sim Forum that I felt welcomed. I am very happy that Andy extended an invitation to join.

Thanks Andy!

And a special THANKS to Bryn for the kind words. I am very happy that you were pleased the way Desktop Aviator conducted itself on your behalf.

I've learned through negative experiences. You know what I mean; you purchase something on the internet and when you finally get it in the mail; Customer Service is very much lacking. Most companies don't even answer emails, letting you figure things out for yourself. Well, I try to answer all tech related emails on my own; suggest practical solutions; or even suggest a product return if the customer is sure there is a problem with a panel.

That might cost me a few dollars but I want a satisfied customer. That's the way to do business; It's just the right thing to do.

Hope to talk to you guys in the near future,
Steve S.

=========================================================

XOrionFE
11-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Welcome Steve

And i can vouch for Steve's excellent customer service.

Scott W.
Sugar Grove, IL

Michael Carter
11-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Welcome to the forum Steve. I hope you too are building a cockpit and not only helping others with their's. ;)

Holclo
11-03-2008, 05:20 AM
And from the UK may I also add my total satisfaction with Desktop Aviator products and support. First class and highly recommended.
Bill

Bob Reed
11-03-2008, 08:57 AM
Steve, Welcome and as some have allready stated, it is not very often a vender is willing to get envolved in the forums. It takes time and most do not whish to take that time. I too look forward to chating with you in the future!