PDA

View Full Version : FSX with Matrox Triplehead

marcofa
10-18-2008, 01:49 PM
I installed Matrox triplehead on my PC with 3 monitors.
Playng FS 2004 in window undoked mode I open two new views undocked to the side screen, then in view option I select :
view 00 forward
view 01 forward left
view 02 forward right
How can I make the same with FSX ???
I open new view but I cannot find way to change view direction from forward to forward left and right. I HAVE 3 SCREENS ALL VITH FORWARD VIEW !!!!
Thanks a lot
Marco

brianwilliamson
10-18-2008, 02:01 PM
Highlight the view you want and then SHIFT/7 for left 45 degrees and SHIFT/9 for right 45 degrees.
I find that it is not possible to use this method with FSX with the computer power that is availible now, because it causes too much strain on the CPU, and you will find that frame rates drop dramatically.
Regards...............Brian W.

AchillesP
10-18-2008, 02:29 PM
Playng FS 2004 in window undoked mode I open two new views undocked to the side screen, then in view option I select :
view 00 forward
view 01 forward left
view 02 forward right
I open new view but I cannot find way to change view direction from forward to forward left and right. I HAVE 3 SCREENS ALL VITH FORWARD VIEW !!!!
Thanks a lot
Marco

I do not have matrix but go to fsx.cfg, change wideviewaspect=true and choose 3840 x 1024 screen analisys (if you use 1280x1024 at every screen). Let us know if this works.

marcofa
10-18-2008, 03:19 PM
Where is FSX.cfg ??

marcofa
10-18-2008, 03:29 PM
FOR BRIAN

Firts 7 then mshift to fix, but is virtual cockpit.
I would have a clean scenary like in the forward view after pressing 3 time w.
Marco

brnhwd
08-11-2009, 07:32 PM
view 00 forward
view 01 forward left
view 02 forward right
Thanks a lot
Marco

I also have this problem with FSX. anyone have any ideas

autocadplease
08-11-2009, 11:40 PM
The easiest thing to do is to de-select the cockpit panels from the view menu. I actually delete all the gauges/panels from the aircraft's panel.cfg and only leave view the front view as the only item in the panel.cfg.

If you want a front view with 45 degrees FOV on each side, let the TH2Go do the work and play with the FOV settings (- and + keys) to get the view you want. Make sure your fsx.cfg has wideviewaspect=true. Like Brian said, undocking views will only reduce your frame rate / performance. Use the maximum display settings you can get from the TH2Go - 3840x1024 or 5040x1050 (with firmware upgrade and compatible monitors).