PDA

View Full Version : Movietime today

ivar hestnes
09-28-2008, 02:21 PM
Was inspired by Michaels photoshoots, and went for a flight. Uncool weather today, and thats when it is best to fly:D

My video-camera is crap and it shows. And the movie is way too long. But grab yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy:)

http://www.mycockpitvideos.com/video/104/Bad-weather-flight

Michael Carter
09-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Great video Ivar! I just finished watching.

I had asked on my thread if you had gotten any flying in lately before seeing this thread.

Nice job.

I guess you and I are the only two here today. I just had lunch so I'm gonna jump back in for a quickie down to Innsbruck.

ivar hestnes
09-28-2008, 03:34 PM

Could been better though. But my video-camera is crap. Better next time:)

But the flying was fun. Really bad weather. If I had wrap-around visuals now, I probably would get sick LOL.

XOrionFE
09-28-2008, 04:41 PM
Very nice. Got home from work exhausted today, grabbed a cup of Joe and did exactly what you said, sat back and enjoyed.

Thanks Ivar

Matt Olieman
09-28-2008, 05:00 PM
Thanks Ivar, enjoyed your video VERY MUCH!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to share your cockpit with us :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

BlackWidow
09-28-2008, 05:11 PM
Seeing that cockpit makes we want to build a heavy. Thanks for sharing that was really cool.

ivar hestnes
09-28-2008, 05:16 PM
Glad you like it folks:)

Next movie I have yokes in place;). Then I will enjoy flying more manually I hope:D. And hopefully I get to borrow, snatch or buy a decent camera LOL.

ronjonrollo
09-28-2008, 10:26 PM
Hello Ivar,
I have been impressed with your work since the first time I saw your full scale 737 cockpit shell!!! This video certainly show cases your hard work and efforts to date.
I'm looking forward to the day I can fly in bad weather in my full scale simulator.
Good work Ivar!

Ron Rollo
Jacksonville Florida USA

Adino
09-29-2008, 12:47 AM
that was great action , thx for sharing!

warvet
09-29-2008, 04:36 AM
Ivar my friend,
Absolutely wonderful video. Your cockpit my friend as I have always said is aa true work of art. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us.

Your friend
Tim