PDA

View Full Version : Team Speak

riche543
09-20-2008, 08:47 AM
Hey guys , just wanted to know when any members would be on TS,. But also maybe a call for other Cockpit builders to join the Cockpit.org TS (admin plz delete this post if need be) i am a new 737 builder from sydney & just thinkin would be good to get a massive world wide TS Cockpit building thingi goin? I know i have lots of questions to ask about building & know i have lots of answers for others regarding FS PC Stuff Cheers ........Riche

My mum tought me one thing be polite & dont be rude, but remember if you dont ask you dont get..pump up the Teamspeak people (Admin if this is not appropriate plz delete.)

Bob Reed
09-20-2008, 09:47 AM
I think this is a great idea! We started something like this long ago..... The TS server is not just for online flying!

Trevor Hale
09-20-2008, 09:54 AM
Hey, I got an idea.. You could become "Dr. BOB" and you could offer a Teamspeak radio show LOL. What do you think Bob? Sound good?

Ha ha.

BA543,

No need to worry, it is a good idea, and we like good ideas.

Trev

AndyT
09-20-2008, 03:50 PM
Dr Bob,

I have a problem... Since I began rebuilding my sim, my granddaughter wants to fly all the time and I never get a chance anymore. What should I do?
signed:
Grounded

Bob Reed
09-20-2008, 04:03 PM
Dr Bob,

I have a problem... Since I began rebuilding my sim, my granddaughter wants to fly all the time and I never get a chance anymore. What should I do?
signed:
Grounded

Thats simple.. Tell her parents to buy her, her own Sim.... :D

AndyT
09-20-2008, 04:10 PM
LMAO Oh yeah, I can see that happening....

BlackWidow
09-20-2008, 05:03 PM
That is too funny LOL :D

W9XE/Project777
09-21-2008, 12:00 PM
Thats simple.. Tell her parents to buy her, her own Sim.... :D

I like that answer Bob :D :D :D