PDA

View Full Version : MyCockpit FS Server

Bob Reed
09-20-2008, 12:06 AM
Well it is up and seems to be running pretty good. As for weather, The server is not setting it but it will set the time. Once you log in set your favorite weather program to get the current weather and if everyone does that we will have all pretty much the same weather.

AndyT
09-20-2008, 12:23 AM
I had a lot of fun actually getting to fly with real people!
I had to skip the second half of my work day, but It was a lot of fun!

BlackWidow
09-20-2008, 12:53 PM
I cant wait to join all of you. I remember when it used to be up and a few of us were flying around together testing out the radars in PM. Anyway today i will download FSClient so i can connnect with FSX. see ya there.

Bob Reed
09-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Here is an important update to all you Mycockpit FSserver users. You will need to pass one more port through your router to connect to it. You need to pass UDP 23457. This is important!!

AndyT
09-21-2008, 03:49 AM
Why is that Bob?

Matt Olieman
09-21-2008, 09:40 AM
Here is an important update to all you Mycockpit FSserver users. You will need to pass one more port through your router to connect to it. You need to pass UDP 23457. This is important!!

I'm curious too, because I don't have that port specified and three of us were able to see each other, the other day.

Matt Olieman

Bob Reed
09-21-2008, 12:55 PM
I'm curious too, because I don't have that port specified and three of us were able to see each other, the other day.

Matt Olieman

Because if you don't pass that port and I am on the server, no one will be able to log into it after I am in. You can only pass a port to one computer and the server already has 23456 so I need a port to go to my FS computer. Ok? The way FSHost works the client computers all talk to each other it is not all done through the server interface. So when you get the error message that says" could not connect to all compters" when you try to log into the server, someone is not passing all the ports they are supposed to be passing...

JBaymore
09-21-2008, 01:52 PM
So when you get the error message that says" could not connect to all compters" when you try to log into the server, someone is not passing all the ports they are supposed to be passing...

See my posting/link to the "port checker" software from ChocolateSOftware (source of FSHost) in the other MyCockpit Flight Server theread.

best,

.............john

Bob Reed
09-23-2008, 09:16 PM
Ok folks. For the time I have removed the password from the server so some of us can use AIBridge. Does anyone know if you can add a password to AIbridgr ver 3.0?