PDA

View Full Version : Fsuipc macros

barkay
08-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Dear Fellow builders,

I have tried to learn based on the explanation of Peter dowson to create macros in the new version. As far as the initial trials are concerned eveything is succesful.

However I have to ask you one thing. In the macro building we ca define more than one mouse click and name this differently. However this is saved on single macro file name. How do we call them?

Lets assume I have tried APU ON switch and BAT ON switch defined as mouse clicks under name 737def. How will I individually call BAT ON and write this in SIOC?

I know this might sound very very stupid but I really want to hear what experts say about this.

Thanks in advance,

Barkay

Peter Dowson
08-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Lets assume I have tried APU ON switch and BAT ON switch defined as mouse clicks under name 737def. How will I individually call BAT ON and write this in SIOC?

The macros are additional FS controls, assignable to buttons and keys in FSUIPC.

From an external program like SIOC you'd need to use "virtual buttons". You can program each of your switches or buttons so that it toggles a bit in the virtual buttons offsets (3340 & following). Then you will see your SIOC switch or button in FSUIPC's Buttons tab.

In this example you'd assign buttons or switches to "737def:APU ON" and "737def: BAT ON" in the drop down list.

Pete

kiek
08-12-2008, 12:52 PM
The macros are additional FS controls, assignable to buttons and keys in FSUIPC.

From an external program like SIOC you'd need to use "virtual buttons". You can program each of your switches or buttons so that it toggles a bit in the virtual buttons offsets (3340 & following). Then you will see your SIOC switch or button in FSUIPC's Buttons tab.

In this example you'd assign buttons or switches to "737def:APU ON" and "737def: BAT ON" in the drop down list.

Pete

more info here:

http://www.lekseecon.nl/howto.html#Method2

Nico

barkay
08-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Dear Nico and Peter,

Thank you very much. I will start working on them immediately.

Best Regards,

Barkay