PDA

View Full Version : thrust lever position in B737

michelmvd
08-11-2008, 05:41 AM
Hello,
Can some one of the B737 builders inform me, if they see a trend vector for the thrust lever position in the B737 eicas ? What trend vectors do your guys see ?
Many thanks
Michel

mauriceb
08-11-2008, 07:08 AM
Hello,
Can some one of the B737 builders inform me, if they see a trend vector for the thrust lever position in the B737 eicas ? What trend vectors do your guys see ?
Many thanks
Michel

Not sure if we are talking about the same thing here, but I do see a trend 'vector' in the Eicas but what is strange is that it does not always disappear once the power has stabilized.

By that I mean the 'vector' still looks like the power should be increasing but the power is stable. It always seems to be ahead until when the power is supposed to decrease. At that time, the vector reverses as it should.

I must say I haven't paid too much attention to that yet, so I'm afraid my comments are not too reliable. :)

Maurice

michelmvd
08-11-2008, 09:03 AM
Thanks Maurice for info.
I was talking about a line which position itself where the trottle settings / power will be.
B. Rgds
Michel

mauriceb
08-11-2008, 09:17 AM
Thanks Maurice for info.
I was talking about a line which position itself where the trottle settings / power will be.
B. Rgds
Michel

That's what I am talking about as well except that on a 737, it's more of a semi-circle than a line. At least, that's the case if you display round gauges instead of linear gauges.

Maurice

michelmvd
08-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Ok Maurice, so it's available in the PM soft for B737.
Then will ask Enrico to look after it in our lineair eicas system too.
B. rgds
Michel

carlos hermida
08-11-2008, 06:48 PM
Hi Michel,

That's the white ARC indication that i report that doesn't goes smooth in my case, but it is there and Jonathan reported me that it can be disable in setting .ini file, maybe yours is disable, take a look.

michelmvd
08-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Thanks Carlos,
Will check, but I think it is a B737 figure, not yet implimented in the B744 soft.
Thanks a lot for info
Michel