PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who bought stuff from my A340

warvet
08-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Hey Guys,
Ok to try to help you out I agreed to accept paypal and had one of my students Patryk open a paypal asccount for this purpose to help me out.Well neither of us are too familiar with the paypal program so those of you who paid by paypal
Jim
Jack
Peter D
Andy

And anyone im missing just PM me and we may need to redo the payment, because were waiting for hois acct to get validated so we can upgrade it to premium. They said this all takes 3-5 days. We did originally reive confirmation for all of your payments and then they just diappeared. So PM me Ill send you a copy of confirmation we recc'd and then well get it all sort. Matt O your Pymt has been rec'd verified and Pkg sent tomorrow my friend. Rest of you your pkgs are all ready to go just need to sort this lil paypal glitch. Talk to all of you soon and thx fer your help guys.

Heres the Acct ruumcajs@hotmail.com
Tim

Michael Carter
08-11-2008, 12:05 AM
Post the e-mail address the account is set up for and we can check the validation ourselves when all is OK.

I would post it like this if you do: mypaypalaccount (at) paypal (dot) com

Purely ficticious address used for example.

AndyT
08-11-2008, 05:06 AM
To protect buyers from fraud, PayPal hangs on to payments until you have been verified. It's not a big deal. They will send a letter to your address you gave them. Once you get the letter, it will have a code in it. You login and enter the code. Thats all there is to it. They do that to make sure they have an actual address if there is a fraud issue.

Once you get that done, they release any payments you have on file. Give it 2 days after you verify and see if those payments just magically re-apprear. I can wait and I'm sure the others will also.

EDIT:
I just checked my PayPal and your payment is still there status:Unclaimed. They are waiting on your Verification. Check your mailbox for that letter.

warvet
08-11-2008, 05:21 AM
awesome thanks so much Andy,Ill keep ya posted.

Regards Tim

Peter Dowson
08-11-2008, 05:36 AM
Ok to try to help you out I agreed to accept paypal and had one of my students Patryk open a paypal asccount for this purpose to help me out.Well neither of us are too familiar with the paypal program so those of you who paid by paypal
Jim
Jack
Peter D
Andy

And anyone im missing just PM me and we may need to redo the payment, because were waiting for hois acct to get validated so we can upgrade it to premium. They said this all takes 3-5 days. We did originally reive confirmation for all of your payments and then they just diappeared. So PM me Ill send you a copy of confirmation we recc'd and then well get it all sort. Matt O your Pymt has been rec'd verified and Pkg sent tomorrow my friend. Rest of you your pkgs are all ready to go just need to sort this lil paypal glitch.

Tim you already got all my payment for goods, direct by Western Union last week. I consider it unfair that you are withholding shipment just for the shipping costs because of a glitch your end. PayPal says they've taken my money to pay your friend and he's not yet claimed it, so please sort it with him. I know you did it as a favour, but I went through a system I don't like at all (Western Union) and you got all that I originally mistakenly thought I owed you. Let's be a bit more friendly here, please. A bit of trust both sides, not just one way? If you aren't trusting me for the shipping cost, why do you expect me to trust you for the goods which are much costlier and paid for?

The explanation of "unclaimed" in the PayPal site is:

Payments Sent: Your payment may be unclaimed for one of three reasons:

The recipient has not signed up for a PayPal account and has not yet received your payment.
The recipient has a Personal account (which cannot receive card-funded payments) and has not yet upgraded or declined payment.
The recipient has a Premier or Business account and has chosen to individually accept or decline each payment transaction without a Confirmed Address. If you chose not to provide a Confirmed Address when you sent the payment, then the recipient has not yet accepted or declined your payment.

The funds have been deducted from your PayPal balance. You may cancel this payment by clicking ‘Unclaimed’ and then ‘Cancel Payment’. Please note that all ‘Unclaimed’ transactions will be cancelled after 30 days.

It isn't #2 as I don't card-fund PayPal, my account easily contains enough. I don't think it can be #3 either as my address is confirmed, but the wording there is a little ambiguous. That leaves #1 which is rather weird.

Should I cancel and find another way? I still don't think you should withhold shipment. That is unfair. It would be different if you hadn't got most of the money already.

Pete

warvet
08-11-2008, 10:39 AM
Peter,
WOW! Calm down my friend, no one is holding anything hostage! I had to wait till today Monday to ship your pkg because we dont have shipping on the weekend. I fully intended to send your pkg today because you did pay most already which I greatly appreciated. I HATE paypal and never used it before except 1x and they screwed up a whole bunch of crap because of a bad business sale with that ALKIT (HONG KONG) character! Since then my paypal has been a nightmare and unuseable. ( I sold him years ago a Aerosoft 747 MCP in mint condition for a very good price. He paid it through paypal. I had no idea how PP worked at all so I just let it sit in the acct. about $450, I sent his pkg next day but we didnt do track cause he didnt pay for that level of ship.well after only a couple weeks he contacts EBAY says I ripped him off maakes a HUGE! Federal case, cause he knows how to manipulate the EBAY system ask anyone whos seen him do his 10000 retractions in a month. Anyway EBAY/ALKIT contacts paypal and freeze my acct and give him back his $$ also he leaves very negative commentson ebay feedback. I cant even open it etc. 1 week later ALKIT get his pkg all nice and happy and his $$. He gives me back only a portion the 2nd time and I get jacked and he upgrades his comments to neutral (WHAT A JOKE!)and until then havent been able to use my paypal without dealing with their security BS etc so I dont bother.
Just to help you gents out I asked one of my senior Martial Arts Students Patryk S to help me out by opening an account, he did so without question as a favor. Since then its cauesed him a little stress and grief seeing funds disappear because he doesnt understand the system activation program, feeling he let me down etc all to make you guys purchasing easier. So please do not jump the gun and say Im being unfair, holding pkg for ransom etc thats utterly ridiculous. You guys have known me for years I am far from that. BLUNT TO THE POINT YES, DISHONEST OR THE KIND OF GUY THAT WOULD ACT LIKE THAT!! NO DEFINITELY NOT> So please be patient, as I speak every one of your packages are wrapped and ready to go out the door.Jeez
(If this doesnt apply to you for example Andy T or Matt O disregard )

thanks Tim

Peter Dowson
08-11-2008, 11:02 AM
WOW! Calm down my friend, no one is holding anything hostage! I had to wait till today Monday to ship your pkg because we dont have shipping on the weekend. I fully intended to send your pkg today because you did pay most already which I greatly appreciated.

Sorry. All this hassle was getting to me I'm afraid.

I HATE paypal and never used it before except 1x and they screwed up a whole bunch of crap ...

I've been using it now for years, and prefer using it for all my Internet purchases where possible. much easier and more efficient and safer than passing credit card info and name/address info every time. Not getting out of the house that much (because of my eyesight) I do most of my shopping on line.

Also, it is cheap to use -- normally cheaper than credit card, and one helluva lot cheaper than Western Union (where it cost me about $CA55 just to send you the principal amount! Grrr).

Apologies anyway for getting upset. I'm over it now.

Regards

Pete

blueskydriver
08-11-2008, 04:18 PM
Tim,

I just sent you my pymt about 5 mins. ago. From what I remember about Paypal, the #2 item of Peters post is a big issue. I used my credit/debit card only with Paypal, so it might cause a delay. However, just PM me when all is sorted and things get mailed...

Thanks so very much,

John

SBG
08-11-2008, 06:02 PM
PM Sent Tim. No worries, stuff happens.

Thanks,
Jim

AndyT
08-12-2008, 10:23 PM
Tim,

Any news? Stuff shipping yet?

warvet
08-12-2008, 11:51 PM
Please be patient guys,
the bank acct for paypal hasnt verified yet its a paypal proceedure that takes up to a week,were just waiting on paypal to issue us the codes to release the funds, so i have the funds to pay for shipping of you guys packages.All the packages I have here waiting to ship currently will cost total $893.00 to ship so as you can see Im waiting till the funds are all released for each person to cover shipping.

thanks
Tim

Michael Carter
08-13-2008, 12:12 AM
Paypal is a PITA, but a neccesary evil sometimes.

I accidentally paid for an auction for an S.T. DuPont lighter through my checking account instead of my debid card. There was a 10 day delay the seller wasn't happy about...and neither was I.

My fault on that one. But waiting sucks.

AndyT
08-13-2008, 04:34 AM
I don't mind waiting as long as I know there is a legit reason for it.
I live in Hawaii. Anytime we get stuff shipped over, we just assume its strapped to the back of an 80 year old man who's swimming it across.

I've had stuff take over a month to get here from the mainland. And then I've had stuff take 3 days from New York. (That was an overnight package) Depends on how its sent.