PDA

View Full Version : Sounds for Learjet 45 (FS)

Per Alm
08-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Hello!
Does anyone know where I can get the best possible sounds for the Learjet 45? (FS9)
I'm looking for a complete package.

Best Regards

Per Alm

Per Alm
08-08-2008, 06:57 PM
I found this soundpack which seems to be okay!?

http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=2998

Any comments/suggestions?

/ Per

Tomlin
08-09-2008, 07:37 AM
Per, thank you for pointing this package out. It is Excellent! However, it's not for a Honeywell powerplant, but it's sounding good. I bought it last night as it was the closest Ive heard to a Honeywell TF powerplant for the LJ45 and I love it, although it's got waay too much bass in the reverser range, however it's very, VERY nice. Especially when you pull onto the runway, hold the brakes, and go up to about 50%, then to Take Off thrust. The lag and the whine are awesome and make it so much better and worth the $17! It also sounds great when you reduce thrust back from TO to MCR on the climb to cruise- just watch some youtube videos and you will hear what I mean.

Thanks!

Per Alm
08-09-2008, 08:33 AM
Per, thank you for pointing this package out. It is Excellent! However, it's not for a Honeywell powerplant, but it's sounding good. I bought it last night as it was the closest Ive heard to a Honeywell TF powerplant for the LJ45 and I love it, although it's got waay too much bass in the reverser range, however it's very, VERY nice. Especially when you pull onto the runway, hold the brakes, and go up to about 50%, then to Take Off thrust. The lag and the whine are awesome and make it so much better and worth the $17! It also sounds great when you reduce thrust back from TO to MCR on the climb to cruise- just watch some youtube videos and you will hear what I mean.

Thanks!

Thank you Eric!
Nice to hear the soundpack is okay. I haven't had the chance test it myself yet. I ordered it from a swedish site today but haven't recieved any download link which surprise me.:mad::mad::mad: When I order from simmarket I get the key/download link immediately. So simmarket for me next time, but I'll have to wait this time since I already paid.:(:(:mad:

I find the sounds very dynamic and I compared them to a video I found on your site (Learjet taking of ...cabin view). The soundpack from TSS are pretty darn close to the real thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDEx1CFpiQU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALZAmolZUDI

Compare the two videos and you'll see what I mean.
I will go over all the sound files later on and I might do some smaller changes if needed. I'll get back to you on this as soon as I can.

/ Per

Tomlin
08-09-2008, 09:05 AM
Just completed a great flight with Active Sky 6 from my home base KAYS to KFLL and it was so WONDERFUL to have those new sounds. Best 16 bucks spent on the sim in a long, long time. Greatly enhances the realism 5x for me!

Thanks,

Per Alm
08-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Just completed a great flight with Active Sky 6 from my home base KAYS to KFLL and it was so WONDERFUL to have those new sounds. Best 16 bucks spent on the sim in a long, long time. Greatly enhances the realism 5x for me!

Thanks,

Thank you!:D
Itīs so rewarding when we work together on our sims even though we are miles away. All the inputs and shared ideas/solutions here at My Cockpit is really amazing. Thanks to all of you making progress possible!!
By the way, Eric I think I will try one of your favourite flights to and from KAYS. Sort of visiting you in our virtual reality!

/ Per