PDA

View Full Version : 319 TACA crash

Joe Cygan
05-30-2008, 03:10 PM
Just heard about a 319 TACA crash.

I'm hoping (praying) Roberto was not working today.

Joe

Joe Cygan
05-30-2008, 03:19 PM
Good news just talked with Roberto five minutes ago.

The crash was a real tragedy with the captain of that plane being a very good friend of Roberto.

My heart and prayers for everyone involved in this accident.

Joe

Trevor Hale
05-30-2008, 03:20 PM
Mine as well, Roberto Sorry for your Loss.

Goose
05-30-2008, 03:47 PM
It was a A320-233

Edited:
(Removed reg nr. wrong plane, wrong given on google search, sorry dodiano)

RIP!

dodiano
05-30-2008, 10:34 PM
I have strictyly prohibited to comment on Today´s crash but it was not N465TA it was EI-TAF! Will not further comment about this issue cause it has been a big hit for my company and has struck the familly we are... I have also lost a Friend... Furthermore I can say this guy was one of the best Pilots I´ve ever known... May he rest in peace.

Roberto Soriano

warvet
05-31-2008, 03:00 AM
Roberto,
Sorry for your loss and our prayers go out to the families who lost loved ones.

In Deepest Sympathy
Tim
A340

Joe Cygan
06-01-2008, 01:00 AM
I just talked with Roberto and he got back from a memorial service for his fallen friend today.

The F/O did survive but unfortunately he is broken and will need lots of love and prayers to see him through.

Roberto’s friend will be laid to rest on Monday. Let us pray, as his soul soars to the heavens where it belongs.

God speed my friend.

warvet
06-01-2008, 05:17 AM
Thank You Joe,
For those beautiful words and special thoughts and prayers. Im not sure how close you were to your colleague Roberto but we wish you solace and comfort in a difficult time and Im sure everyone shares my sentiments that we are glad it wasnt you and it is with great respect we appreciate the difficult job that you do. I have included a song that was actually written for 911 but i believe it can be applied to anyone who loses their life in an Air Disaster. So please offer prayers to the families for those injured a speedy recovery mentally and physically and those for their loss through your silence as you listen to these beautiful words. God Bless you and your colleagues Roberto.

http://www.michaelroberthorrocks.com/Cleared_To_Land1.mp3
song by: Dave Stevens

Regards in Sympathy
Tim
A340