PDA

View Full Version : PM CDU freezes with new NaviGraph cycle

JWS
04-26-2008, 10:39 AM
Hi,

I'm having problems with the latest NaviGraph cycle 0804 and my PM CDU. Entering departure and destination is OK, runways also, but when i want to enter the route after having selected the SID, the program freezes and doesn't react anymore. The arrow of my cursor changes into a small black dot when moving over the CDU image. The only thing that works is shutting down the pc that runs the CDU.

Do other people have the same experience?

Grtz.

JWS

jberinge
04-27-2008, 05:22 AM
I have just updated mine and it works no problems :) Could it be a corrupt file? Mind you I only imported routes from an external file and added a SID to it.
Jason

JWS
04-27-2008, 02:05 PM
Don't know; just reversed to 0802 and it works fine again. Have metioned it to NAvData as well, but no reply yet.

JWS

JWS
06-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Hi All,

Just an update from me and a kind request to all Boeing drivers using the FMC with NaviGraph.

Currently we're working with cycle 0806 but still the same problem. I've contacted NaviGraph but they claim they cannot check what they convert (the conversion programm wasn't written by them but by PM) plus Richard doesn't have PM software (now that's a shame:D). So he directs me to PM.

PM replied that they cannot check every file as well. There you go.

So here's my request.
Would you guys try for me entering the following route and see what happens.

Rotterdam (EHRD) to Luxembourg (ELLX), Rwy 24 - Rwy 23, SID Woody 1B.
At this point, when entering Woody and selecting the transition Woody the FMC freezes. You can tell by moving the cursor (arrow) over the line select keys. In my case the arrow disappears and turns into a very small black dot.

I've tried another route from EHRD and that worked fine and I'll perform some other tests as well. But if you guys experience the same problem with this particular route/SID then maybe PM of Navigraph can help.

Much appreciated,
Regards,

JWS