PDA

View Full Version : Got To See!

warvet
04-26-2008, 09:51 AM
This will make you guys laugh your A$$ off lol :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe2ncZ1ObIw&feature=related

YouTube - Boeing vs. Airbus

This one is for the Regional Jet boys :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RayMaswju1A&feature=related

From a Boeing Pilots own lips : We rest our case :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmlIZt6nMIA

See Matt just like the old days my friend you and I beating up the Boeing Boys LOL

Tim
A340

Trevor Hale
04-26-2008, 12:00 PM
LMAO Tim, incredible, My favorite one, was the last one. Converting the Boeing Guy :)

Too funny. Now if only the Airbusses in Flightsim actually had a working Afloor.

Nice, Don't forget though, I had an A330 Sim First, and some days I regret ever giving that up.

Trev

Matt Olieman
04-26-2008, 12:03 PM
Trev, you regret not having your A330 everyday... who are you kidding :) :) :)

dodiano
04-26-2008, 12:03 PM
Yupe Trust Bruce Dikinson when he says F$%# Boeing LOL!! The man sings for Iron Maiden how wouldn´t you trust him??!!

Regards,

Roberto

mauriceb
04-26-2008, 01:23 PM
Big frickin deal!!. So the Airbus will command full throttle when pulling on the joystick :roll:. Pull hard on the yoke in a Boeing while kicking full right or left rudder at the same time and you'll get a very nice snap roll. Try doing that in an Airbus.

But I digress... these videos simply illustrate the fact that Airbus sim builders are simply concerned about their non-existing virtual passengers in their non-existing virtual cabin with non-existing virtual comforts for the non-existing virtual passengers in the non-existing virtual lounge in the non-existing virtual airport.

Now, the Boeing passengers on the other hand simply couldn't care less about a non-existing virtual plane. They are waiting for the real thing to show up and take them to their destination.

Which brings me to this important question:

Is anyone around here building a flight deck these days instead of just having fun???:rolleyes: Oh, what the heck, this is better than pulling wires and screwing MDF. Although I think inhaling MDF dust has seriously affected our mental abilities, unless of course we didn't inhale. ;-)

Maurice

Matt Olieman
04-26-2008, 01:23 PM
If you want to criticize what's going on here, make your concerns know to the staff, and please do not make a public statement.

And I ask that all refrain from commenting if you saw the posts I deleted.

dodiano
04-26-2008, 01:28 PM
Big frickin deal!!. So the Airbus will command full throttle when pulling on the joystick :roll:. Pull hard on the yoke in a Boeing while kicking full right or left rudder at the same time and you'll get a very nice snap roll. Try doing that in an Airbus.

But I digress... these videos simply illustrate the fact that Airbus sim builders are simply concerned about their non-existing virtual passengers in their non-existing virtual cabin with non-existing virtual comforts for the non-existing virtual passengers in the non-existing virtual lounge in the non-existing virtual airport.

Now, the Boeing passengers on the other hand simply couldn't care less about a non-existing virtual plane. They are waiting for the real thing to show up and take them to their destination.

Which brings me to this important question:

Is anyone around here building a flight deck these days instead of just having fun???:rolleyes: Oh, what the heck, this is better than pulling wires and screwing MDF. Although I think inhaling MDF dust has seriously affected our mental abilities, unless of course we didn't inhale. ;-)

Maurice

Sorry Maurice but you can roll the Airbus... You only disconnect both FAC computers...

Regards,

Roberto

mauriceb
04-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Sorry Maurice but you can roll the Airbus... You only disconnect both FAC computers...

Regards,
Roberto

Of course you can. It's just more fun and you can kill yourself faster in a Boeing, especially when you get frustrated enough building the darn thing :D

Maurice

dodiano
04-26-2008, 01:59 PM
Lol! Lol!!!

warvet
04-26-2008, 01:59 PM
HAHAHAHA Roberto,
Im glad you said it cause if not i was about too lol.:):):)

Allow me to say this to all builders this is our Pilots Lounge! It was graciously given to us by the administration of MyCockpit for us to let our hair down and have a great time. There should never be an instance in this room where people are offended or upset at anything said. we are all adults and we all have a similar hobby that we share. Enough said :)

Tim
A340