PDA

View Full Version : Rotating view 90 deg.

voucher76
04-18-2008, 11:01 AM
First I must say that this site really has some fantastic information and clever solutions. Thanks for sharing everyone.

Now my questions.

I'm in the early stage of building a pit for a super hornet(I know most people here are into civilian sims but I also plan to use fs9 or fsx), and would like to know if someone thinks it's possible to use a TH2go with 3 projector(or monitors), and instead rotate the projectors 90 deg each. That way having more vertical view 3*768(2304) x 1024. I know you will loose some horisotal view, but in a fighter it would be nice to have a larger vertical view eg. when in a steep bank. I know there could be some heat issues with the projectors but that could probably be solved...

Hope you understand my question!

Best regards

Vouhcer

autocadplease
04-18-2008, 12:22 PM
I have never tried it, but did you try just rotating your view 90 degrees? If your video card utilities doesn't have that function, download irotate (free program). I think it is possible, but the bezel management might not work.

voucher76
04-19-2008, 02:28 AM
Thanx for the reply. Haven't got the th2go yet..i'll give it a try when I get one. Just wanted to know if anybody had tried it before.

Best regards

warvet
04-19-2008, 05:48 AM
There is software on the internet completely free that rotates screens at 90 degree without having to touch your video card or projector. Here it is hope it helps http://www.freewarefiles.com/IRotate_program_15111.html

Tim
A340
Canada