PDA

View Full Version : hi! i want to build 737-800NG Cockpit... anyone help me please...

xnipher
04-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Hi... I want to build a 737-800NG Cockpit..

Can anyone give me the full details of the cockpit.. like the drawing, instuments and etc...

And where can i get an 737-800NG Plane for FS2002... (My laptop was broke.. i have a 737-800NG for FSX on that)

Trevor Hale
04-17-2008, 01:58 PM
Welcome Xnipher.

There is tones of threads here to look through. search all kinds of things, and see. I am sure you will find much information right here under our roof.

Welcome to Mycockpit.org.

Trev

xnipher
04-17-2008, 03:12 PM
i'm not familiar with the forum board's interface... can you post some links of the thread?

autocadplease
04-17-2008, 03:50 PM
If you are looking for drawings, dimensions, etc. try the "Download Library".

xnipher
04-17-2008, 04:56 PM
If you are looking for drawings, dimensions, etc. try the "Download Library".

that helps me too.. thanks...

and i need the measurement of the main, overhead and etc panels which is not indicated at the drawing....

autocadplease
04-17-2008, 05:38 PM
Keep looking.

Look under - Aircraft Manuals - Boeing - B737measurements.zip

xnipher
04-17-2008, 06:00 PM
Keep looking.

Look under - Aircraft Manuals - Boeing - B737measurements.zip

thanks alot..

makoy
04-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Hi xnipher,

Nice to have somebody from Pinas in here:D
I live in Finland and couple mont's of year in Philippines.
I make B777 cockpit, so i can't help u much i think.

Marco
Americanong pinoy:cool:

xnipher
04-19-2008, 12:43 PM
Hi xnipher,

Nice to have somebody from Pinas in here:D
I live in Finland and couple mont's of year in Philippines.
I make B777 cockpit, so i can't help u much i think.

Marco
Americanong pinoy:cool:

Wow thanks...! :eek:
So you visit Philippines sometimes?... that's nice...
Maybe you can help me out some of the information (I think, because i don't have a choice but to build it myself.... It takes me lot of money if i buy the complete set of those stuffs..)

makoy
04-20-2008, 12:35 AM
Wow thanks...! :eek:
So you visit Philippines sometimes?... that's nice...
Maybe you can help me out some of the information (I think, because i don't have a choice but to build it myself.... It takes me lot of money if i buy the complete set of those stuffs..)

Hi,

Kumusta ka?
We look how much i can help, coz am also beginner of this.
So better u ask information from here, not direct from me.
In here u can find guy's have experiment of many year's.
I make everything i can myself also, like panel's.Then i try to find and use free and low cost material's, but still lot of money goes.Something's u just need to buy.

hinay hinay :)

Marco

blueskydriver
04-20-2008, 03:04 AM
Hey Marco and XNipher,

Welcome to the club of flight simulation! Building a Simulator is fun and total insanity.

Good Luck,

John

warvet
04-20-2008, 06:55 AM
Xinipher,
Tuloy Po kumusta ka? anong pangalan mo? Im so glad to see guys from the PI joining our wonderful hobby. I just came back from the PI in Jan I was there on business military/law enforcement contract training the PNP under General Calderon in Makati, Malate,Pasig,Pasay,Quezon and Manila also was working with 3 Commando anti terrorist unit in Bicutan a unit called Tagaligtas and I was responsible as a head instructor (Punong Guro) for tactical combat training for their upcoming operations against Abu Sayef and MLF in Mindanao. If theres anything we can help with just call my friend and welcome. I love the phillipines and its people they are wonderful. I will probably be goiing back again possibly this year.talk soon
paalam sa iyo ingat

Tim
A340

xnipher
04-20-2008, 09:10 AM
Xinipher,
Tuloy Po kumusta ka? anong pangalan mo? Im so glad to see guys from the PI joining our wonderful hobby. I just came back from the PI in Jan I was there on business military/law enforcement contract training the PNP under General Calderon in Makati, Malate,Pasig,Pasay,Quezon and Manila also was working with 3 Commando anti terrorist unit in Bicutan a unit called Tagaligtas and I was responsible as a head instructor (Punong Guro) for tactical combat training for their upcoming operations against Abu Sayef and MLF in Mindanao. If theres anything we can help with just call my friend and welcome. I love the phillipines and its people they are wonderful. I will probably be goiing back again possibly this year.talk soon
paalam sa iyo ingat

Tim
A340

oh... just call me Raimund..
btw friend, are you half-filipino?
I'm still gathering informations how to build one of this cool stuff....
Just add me if you have a Yahoo Messenger (mlwhistler_0@yahoo.com) or MSN Messenger (mlwhistler@hotmail.co.uk)...

(I hope giving this infos of mine is not against the forum rule... IF it is please edit my post.. thankx)..

warvet
04-20-2008, 08:34 PM
No Raimund,
Im American/Canadian no Filipino in me at all :)

Tim
A340
Canada

xnipher
04-21-2008, 12:04 AM
No Raimund,
Im American/Canadian no Filipino in me at all :)

Tim
A340
Canada

oh.., ok... btw, do you have a bibliography of your simulator like the other member of this forum had....

glad you like my country.. my dad also works in Philippine national police but he is assigned in here at our province Batangas Region...

xnipher
04-21-2008, 12:30 AM
Hi,

Kumusta ka?
We look how much i can help, coz am also beginner of this.
So better u ask information from here, not direct from me.
In here u can find guy's have experiment of many year's.
I make everything i can myself also, like panel's.Then i try to find and use free and low cost material's, but still lot of money goes.Something's u just need to buy.

hinay hinay :)

Marco

Really excited building one of these.. Since I will start my college this coming May 25.. maybe i will search for part-time jobs to save money for this cool new hobby..

I found an useful information for the panels here at this forum...
(http://home.hccnet.nl/jwopdenakker/building%20tip.html)... maybe i could just pay somebody to do this... Since it may come labor and materials that needed to do that is cheap.. (There are lot of people here in the pinas who have a glass industry businesses)....

There is somebody here at this forum who's very knowledgeable in building DIY Cockpits.. He is a author of his book... dunno what is his name..... something like "Mike" just like that... Inform me if you find him in this forum because i want to buy a book from him (I already bookmark his site but i lost it because i formatted my hdd).....

Good thing, I have my grandfather who manufactures jeepneys.... maybe he can help me to build the frames of the cockpit...

these guys here in this forum might actually earn lots of money here at the Philippines... many of aviation school here can't afford a simulator (the real one)....

I better know this forum last year... :( so that i can buy materials/books there from US while we are having our Tour there at California...

warvet
04-21-2008, 07:01 AM
Xinipher,
Nope one thing about me is I never did that record of my building ting. I just spent and built, built and spent lol
My sim is 10ft wide x 12ft long by about 7 ft high its 1:1 scale of a real A340 with fully operational overhead, pedestal etc etc its about 80% completed if there is ever such a thing lol.you can see more about it here www.worldflightcanada.com
Tim
A340