PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the flight server?

JBaymore
04-16-2008, 10:47 PM
I am missing flying on the flight server. Is it online anymore? The old IP address does not work anymore.

best,

..................john

Bob Reed
04-16-2008, 11:19 PM
I know.. It is like everything else around here, it is waiting on me to set it back up..... I need a few more hands and a few more hours a day.. Oh and a car would be nice.....:mad::p:D I will try to get that thing back on line this week...

JBaymore
04-17-2008, 01:37 AM
Bob,

No big rush.....just interested if I was missing something.

Take your time. :)

best,

.................john

Matt Olieman
04-17-2008, 09:01 AM
I know.. It is like everything else around here, it is waiting on me to set it back up..... I need a few more hands and a few more hours a day.. Oh and a car would be nice.....:mad::p:D I will try to get that thing back on line this week...

I want to thank Bob Reed in behalf of the Flight-Sim community for his endless efforts to voluntarily host FSHost.

I know personally Bob has been busy with some personal projects, it's kept him from giving the attention FSHost requires. We're with you Bob :) :) and thanks again for your efforts. We certainly appreciate someone like yourself providing us with FSHost server.

Matt O.

Bob Reed
04-17-2008, 09:10 AM
I want to thank Bob Reed in behalf of the Flight-Sim community for his endless efforts to voluntarily host FSHost.

I know personally Bob has been busy with some personal projects, it's kept him from giving the attention FSHost requires. We're with you Bob :) :) and thanks again for your efforts. We certainly appreciate someone like yourself providing us with FSHost server.

Matt O.

:cool: Thanks Matt.... I actually just carried the machine up here to take a look at it......:???: