PDA

View Full Version : Music making - playing the drums

ekezz
02-26-2006, 01:52 PM
Hey there,
Last friday after a week of hard work it was time for band practice. After a big beer (Grolsch beugel) I did some singing first but one of my fellow bandplayers made the comment it was more like a karaoke show, so I took my regular spot behind the drums and started the groove. Making music is soooo great and I felt energized after the session. Any more players around?

dodiano
02-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Yupe I play drums, Guitars and Bass!! I love it! Music is really cool!

Roberto

Westozy
03-18-2006, 07:27 PM
Hey Kester, Roberto,
As I said in my featured builder report, I have played keyboards and guitar for about 20 years.
I am in a Pink Floyd tribute show with a big gig coming up next Saturday, March 25. Making a DVD of this gig, should be fun.
I'm going to get more involved at IFSBI once that is out of the way. I haven't made a sim part for 6 weeks now and I'm
looking forward to starting again.

All the best Gwyn

Bob Reed
03-18-2006, 08:11 PM
Hi Guys. We should start a band.. I play Guitar, bass and a few others... But I call myself a guitar player... We could have a good time. Looking forward to you getting more involved Gwyn! And break a leg on Saturday!!

dodiano
03-18-2006, 10:09 PM
THE SIMS! We can put the name on the Bass Drum :D it would be real cool to jam some day!!

Roberto