PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

JCosta
03-02-2008, 06:30 PM
Hello everyone,

I think I have arived at the right place to obtain all the info I need to prepare my
737 cockpit project. Looking forward it looks huge. I am absolutly delighted with the possibility of embracing this project. I have a great deal to learn from you guys but I will take it gently.

All the Best
JAC:D

Trevor Hale
03-04-2008, 09:50 AM
Hi Guys,

For the benefit of all members, may I ask that you continue this conversation in English. You may private message in your own language, we just ask that you continue the open threads in english.

Best regards,

Mycockpit Admin.

JCosta
03-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Hi Guys,

For the benefit of all members, may I ask that you continue this conversation in English. You may private message in your own language, we just ask that you continue the open threads in english.

Best regards,

Mycockpit Admin. Off course we got carried away and jump into Portuguese. Basicly there is few people building cockpits in Portugal and we where basicly asking and offering help not more than that at this stage.

Sorry for that,
JAC

Trevor Hale
03-04-2008, 10:07 AM
No worries Buddy. Glad your hear, its just easier for everyone to see whats going on this way. I hope you understand. Besides, we can all help you out this way :)

Thanks,

Trev

joaquim Sa Nogueira
03-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Hi JAC (dont sounds portuguese...),

Concerning your willingness to start your B737 cockpit building by the TQ and your request of as much doc as possible on the subject, I must tell you that as far as the TQ is concerned, I choose the easiest way (but not so sure if it's much more expensive then the "do it yourself") and bought from Symulatory.com in Poland their "TQ module is a fully assembled and working replica of 737NG throttle quadrant.

It has been made with correct scale and high level of details.

TQ has built in all function of true TQ including servomotor powered
throttle levers (autothrottle), engine powered rotating trimmer wheels, and
moving spoiler lever (ground spoiler arm).

TQ has built in own electronic controller, connected to PC via USB
Controller called FSCOM.
Controller can be managed by popular FSBUS Router (freeware).

Completed device is seen as standard KEY, AD, SERVO, LED FSBUS modules.

FSCOM (the USB controller) is seen as standard COM port, so it can be
controlled by FSBUS Router software. Thanks to this you can connect TQ via USB together with easy to reconfigure FSBUS software."
I'm very happy with my choice and have been using it for more than 1 year with no problems whatsoever.

Regards
Joaquim (that is portuguese!)

JCosta
03-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Hi JAC (dont sounds portuguese...),

Concerning your willingness to start your B737 cockpit building by the TQ and your request of as much doc as possible on the subject, I must tell you that as far as the TQ is concerned, I choose the easiest way (but not so sure if it's much more expensive then the "do it yourself") and bought from Symulatory.com in Poland their "TQ module is a fully assembled and working replica of 737NG throttle quadrant.

It has been made with correct scale and high level of details.

TQ has built in all function of true TQ including servomotor powered
throttle levers (autothrottle), engine powered rotating trimmer wheels, and
moving spoiler lever (ground spoiler arm).

TQ has built in own electronic controller, connected to PC via USB
Controller called FSCOM.
Controller can be managed by popular FSBUS Router (freeware).

Completed device is seen as standard KEY, AD, SERVO, LED FSBUS modules.

FSCOM (the USB controller) is seen as standard COM port, so it can be
controlled by FSBUS Router software. Thanks to this you can connect TQ via USB together with easy to reconfigure FSBUS software."
I'm very happy with my choice and have been using it for more than 1 year with no problems whatsoever.

Regards
Joaquim (that is portuguese!)

Thank you Joaquim.

I will look into that. How much did it cost you?

JAC