PDA

View Full Version : Symulatory TQ and FMC need help with FSBUS ini

jberinge
02-27-2008, 11:39 PM
Hi all,
I have just received a symulatory TQ and FMC. Of course I didnt receive any documentation or FSBus ini files (which I was sort of expecting) so I'm not sure where to start? Does anyone know how to put this together?
Does anyone have the ini files need for either/both the TQ and FMC? I gather it only works with v 2.2 of FSBus right?
In eager anticipation
Jason

dazzan
02-28-2008, 02:49 AM
Hi,

It is right throttle only works with FSBUS 2.2.

Would it be possible to send me the ini file for the throttle.
Support with symulatory is very bad.

gilles.dazzan@esch.lu

alfsky
02-28-2008, 03:49 AM
Hi,

It is right throttle only works with FSBUS 2.2.

Would it be possible to send me the ini file for the throttle.
Support with symulatory is very bad.

gilles.dazzan@esch.lu

Why are You saying support is very bad?
As I remember I was helping You several times.
Then you stop asking/sending e-mails to me and to Poldragonet.

For your information, each TQ has own configuration file (made after calibration). So config from other not work correctly. Calibration of axis (Thrust+servomotors) Spoiler and flaps is needed.

If You need configuration file for YOUR throttle please send e-mail to biuro @ poldragonet .com

Hi all,
I have just received a symulatory TQ and FMC. Of course I didnt receive any documentation or FSBus ini files (which I was sort of expecting) so I'm not sure where to start? Does anyone know how to put this together?
Does anyone have the ini files need for either/both the TQ and FMC? I gather it only works with v 2.2 of FSBus right?
In eager anticipation
Jason

I thing You should contact with Poldragonet, but not on this forum.
It makes not true image of company. Poldragonet makes a lot's of product for simbiulders, and from time to time can forgot about including configuration files. I thing the easiest way to recive it, is contact with producer. Please send me Your e-mail I'll give You config file for FMC(no changes in this product since 2005), but for TQ You need it directly from Poldragonet (due calibration). I will ask Jakub(Poldragonet owner and friend of mine) about Your TQ config.

Regards Marek

Matt Olieman
02-28-2008, 08:18 AM
Hi Marek, excellent points. Would you mind providing the links, contact information?

I agree with Marek, contact the vendor first on issues like this, otherwise there's always builders here that are willing to help.

Matt O.