PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

pegasus
02-25-2008, 11:00 AM
Hey guys,
I'm a lurker turned member. My "day job" is a 30/40 series DC-9 Capt. I have built a very vague -9 cockpit based on a networked bunch of laptops running FS8/JCA/Maxivista/Go Flight etc. I will probably move to the 767-200 at work which will entail a teardown/upgrade/rebuild of the simpit. Standby for lots of dumb questions and frustration. I'm amazed at some of the things I see you guys doing.
Fly Safe!

Efe Cem Elci
02-25-2008, 11:14 AM
Welcome to MC! As they say, there are no such things as dumb questions just dumb answers. You'll be amazed at the info and expertise (read experience) you can find here.

Bob Reed
02-25-2008, 12:35 PM
Welcome, and I think you are going to get a few questions because of your job! Anyway we hope you enjoy your stay here and we would love to see some pictures!

Padraig
02-25-2008, 01:12 PM
Greetings, from Ireland !

I'm also new here and currently in the same situation as your self. So far the people here have been really helpful with all of the questions I have asking. This goes to show this community is a truly a bunch of intelligent helpful people!

regards

Taupax
02-27-2008, 04:18 PM
A real pilot on here?

Now im going to cry, you have the worlds best job and if i ever get reborn im going to study at school like my teacher told me to do if i ever wanted to be a pilot :(

Michael Carter
02-27-2008, 10:57 PM
Welcome to the site.

I guess that's as close to a 727 Captain we'll ever have here! :lol:

Good luck on your build, let us know about any questions you might have.