PDA

View Full Version : Boeing-Style EADI form Ellie Systems

BlackWidow
02-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Just incase anyone is interested Ellie Systems has released there Boeing-Style EADI. Since i do not have boeing software form PM or anyone else for that matter can anyone tell me how it compares to any of the other software solutions out there? Also i went to the store to look at the price ($59us) and it says about an upgrade for ($49us) I am assuming they mean after the 1 year of support but it sounds like you have to upgrade it every year to use it. At least thats what i think not sure though.

raysot
02-06-2008, 11:02 PM
When this endeavor began about 5 years ago, we decided to go with a different pricing model. You can continue to use the software as long as you want, but to continue receiving upgrades after the initial purchase + 1 year, we do ask that customers renew their license.

I understand that the community is more or less used to one large investment with subsequent free support/upgrades for life, but it's not really a sustainable business model.

At any rate, We are "Officially" open for business. Thank you in advance for your support!

Ray
Ellie Systems