PDA

View Full Version : You guys really Rule..!

Triggerhappy
01-25-2008, 12:23 PM
I dumped over this forum by chanse today, and just HAD TO register.. You have such a collection of ideas and info about Pitbuilding in generall I am amazed.

About me.
I am 38 years old and live in Norway. Not a big FS fan, but I have been active in the LockOn FC comunity for some years now. Flying in VVS504th Squadrons Bomber Wing.

And pending the release of the DCS Blackshark this year, I have started building a Ka-50 Helicopter cockpit..
http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=27270

And I probably will bug you a lot with questions and asking for advice..

Bob Reed
01-25-2008, 12:27 PM
Welcome and no, FS is not a prerequisite to be a part of this site. I looked at your pics, nice start! Look forward to following your project...

Matt Olieman
01-25-2008, 12:31 PM
Hey, welcome aboard!!!!! You're project is on it's way and am glad you can share it with the rest of us :)

Please post the pics here, so we don't have to jump sites and easier for some of us locals to see them :) :)

Glad to have you join us :)

Mike.Powell
01-25-2008, 02:07 PM
Welcome. I just scanned your thread over at Eagle. You have an impressive project, and I, like Matt, hope you will post progress pix. There are not nearly enough helicopter sims! (Just lots of those boring Airbus and Boeing thingies :roll: )

BlackWidow
01-25-2008, 02:51 PM
The pictures look good it will be awsome to see it when it is finished and flying

Westozy
01-25-2008, 11:11 PM
Welcome to MyCockpit.org from Westozy, down under!

Gwyn