PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic Canada - Citation X 750 Project

bgoodwin
01-23-2008, 05:05 PM
Just a quick note to introduce myself and my cockpit project. Recently retired and have finally decided to undertake what I have been thinking about for the past number of years..the construction of a Citation X Cockpit. Thanks to this site and others I have been able to obtain some data but still seeking a number of cockpit dimensions. Should anyone else be interested or already underway with a similar project, I would certainly welcome an exchange of ideas and information.

Great site and looking forward to visiting it on a regular basis over the next few years of my project. Best regards

Bob Goodwin;)

Bob Reed
01-23-2008, 05:08 PM
Hey Bob.. And what a great name by the way...:D Welcome to the loony bin. You have made a turn that will forever wreck your "normal" life! Anyway there is at least one CitationX builder here we will have to see if he jumps in!

Radar
01-23-2008, 09:24 PM
:)Welcome Bob.

If you can't find it here. It don't exist:roll:

Many great builders here. Also, there's a few oldtimers that are retired like you :shock:

Mike

Adino
04-20-2008, 10:32 PM
Great bob,
Im glad im not the only citation builder around!
You can monitor my progress in the photo gallery -corporate jet- section, I'll be opening a new site soon. Good luck building and sure feel free to ask for help I might be able to help where possible, cuase I knoe how hard it is to find any think about small jets....:rolleyes:

Kennair
04-21-2008, 09:29 AM
G'day Bob,

Nice craft to choose, and the fastest kid on the corporate jet block too. Don't know about dimensions (although I'm sure the Lear would be pretty close), but have a look HERE (http://www.smartcockpit.com/plane/cessna/CITATION-X/)for complete systems manuals.

Ken.