PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fellow Flight Simmers

Bazooka
12-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Just found the site and wanted to introduce myself. Im Kelly Wolfe, some may know me as Bazooka from other forums. Im a retired USAF B-52 and AC-130 crewdog with nearly 4000 hrs of flight time including about 140 hrs of combat time in Desert Storm. Ive been retired for over 9 years now and currently Im a Chief Rail Test Operator with a company that performs non-destructive ultrasonic and magnetic induction testing on US railroad tracks. As such, my job takes me away from home for long periods of time and affects my pit building time but I keep up with the various forums and build when I can. Im currently working on a pit of the F-22 Raptor. Progress is slow not only due to my job but the lack of info and pictures available to the public but its coming along. If anyone has a pic or info on the F-22 that they care to share Ill take all the help I can get. Look forward to exploring this forum and meeting some you along the way

Bazooka

Michael Carter
12-30-2007, 11:56 PM
Hi, welcome to the site, Here is a shot of your Raptor cockpit.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h146/boeing722/f22_full.jpg

Rodney
12-31-2007, 01:26 AM
Welcome Kelly,
From being a "Crewdog" to NDI? Dang is everyone waiting on you now? (inside humor folks, he should get it). I am also retired USAF, F-16 CC. A Raptor pit would be nice, are you going to use Falcon or? Again welcome and keep us posted on your progress when you can. Pics alsways tell good stories.

Bazooka
01-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Yep...everyone waits on me now, perks of being "the boss"!!! Right now Im planning on using Falcon 4 OF until something better comes along. And thanks for the pic...someone else sent me the link to that a few weeks ago and wouldnt ya know I lost it. Good photos like that are hard to come by.

Bazooka