PDA

View Full Version : A320 A/Skid-NW Steering

luisgordo
12-02-2007, 05:59 AM
Hi fellows,

I was wondering of the anti-skid braking function is simulated in FS2004. Does anybody know?

Otherwise, the Anti-Skid switch located on the A320 MIP could be assigned to another function. What are you using this switch for in your pits?

Thanks!!

dodiano
12-17-2007, 01:08 AM
As long as you donīt skid out of a Runway in a Landing Raining or with Snow I guess it is kind of modeled but that is an interesting question!!

Regards,

Roberto

Michael Carter
12-17-2007, 01:32 AM
Yes, that is a good question.

As a consumer software program from a company that wants to keep it simple for the masses so millions of copies sell, I would think not.

No one knows anything about the ABS on their automobiles, I doubt they've ever even heard of it on aircraft for the last 40 years.

"I got this liittle yellow light coming on my dash that says "ABS", what is that?"

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Geremy Britton
12-17-2007, 12:18 PM
mike, looks like you're teaching a class full of people there!:grin:
That has got to be a record of MC.org of the most smilies put in one go!!!

luisgordo
01-19-2008, 05:31 PM
I found this link to a software that simulates all these brake functions in FS9 & FSX.
http://www.technical-service-richter.com/
Anybody tried these yet?

Geremy Britton
01-19-2008, 06:02 PM
I, myself havn't seen the software before - however looks interesting!
Is it payware because it doesn't seem to indicate anywhere?

luisgordo
01-19-2008, 06:40 PM
Yeah, looks like it is payware. There is however a demo version which you can try. There are also other freeware programs you can download (looked like tools, or something). Haven't had much time to check.