PDA

View Full Version : Wow, been watching time to act...

mlscotti
11-26-2007, 12:12 AM
Hello all.. Wow this is all very overwhelming.. I am currently trying to build what feels to be a cross between a 737 and erj 145 simulator. However its an up hill battle. I'm not very good with computer programing or networking, and the electrical system and pot's are all new to me.. Heck the one thing i have going for me was building and modeling from archtecture school.. i figure i am on the 7 year plan... 5 years if the wife comes around..lol..I have big plan's but no room, figure i'll have to steal the kids playroom in a year or two, lol. Anyway i enjoy the photo's and everyones web sites that record their progress. Keeps my psyched and in the game..

Joe Cygan
11-26-2007, 12:21 AM
LOL, your my kind of guy! Just got back from Sayreville.

Joe

Michael Carter
11-26-2007, 12:22 AM
Welcome to the site.

Everyone had to start at the beginning and I think it was all pretty overwhelming to all of us at first.

Electronics aren't to difficult for me, but I'm an ignoramous when it comes to networking and a lot of other computer know-how. The first time my instruments appeared on my MIP I nearly had to change my drawers.

But, like me, you'll learn as you go. And you'll get a lot of help from all of us here.

BlackWidow
11-26-2007, 12:28 AM
Welcome aboard and good luck with your ERJ-737 :p lol