PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Norway :)

Edc
11-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Hi everybody. My name is Øystein, im 22 years old and are planing to build a complete 737ng fligthdeck. Currently im goin to school to be a 2d/3d Cad designer. Before i started on cad-school, i was a seaman, working on a 126 000 ton crudecarrier. But after some time, my girlfriend said im quiting, or she`s gone. So im no longer working as a seaman :(

I began thinking of building a cockpit around a year ago, and was ony my way to find myself a new place to live. But 5th juli 2006 i was in a carcrash sending me in a 1 year come. So the house me and my girlfriend planed to gett, was sold to some other people wile i was away...

Now im back (not fully, but enough to plan the sim) and are still wery inrterested in aircrafts and simulators :) I am as we speak working on making a list of parts i need, and writing down the prices so il stay within the budget.

When time comes and know abit more how to use AutoCAD, i will start drawing my simshell based measurements found around the internet.

Well, thats all about me and my life. And im lokking forward to sharing me project whit you guys :D

See you around ;)