PDA

View Full Version : Anticipation

Petex1
11-06-2007, 10:26 PM
Well my build plans got side tracked due to the arrival of two new grand pilots, I mean grandchildren on my two week vacation so I had to adjust. Just ordered a new computer, the Matrox TH2GO digital edition and 3 20.1 Dell widescreen monitors that should arrive this weekend. Considering that I just upgraded all my hand tools for bench tools this summer I think I may be in the dog house so if anybody knows how to put a flight simulator in a dog house would be great to know,:) LOL We'll keep you posted on how things go for those interested.

They always said "you can't take it with you"
Pete

737NUT
11-06-2007, 10:54 PM
Congrats! Post some pics of that triple monitor setup when it is up and running.

Petex1
11-23-2007, 11:00 PM
Finally got all the parts in and have been busy trying to get it set up. The TH2go works great with the 3 20.1 inch widescreens, takes flying to a whole new level for me. Tried to post some pics but having a little trouble uploading will try to figure it out

Pete

Michael Carter
11-23-2007, 11:13 PM
You can upload photos directly from your hard drive or a photo server using the link to the gallery in the upper right of the site page.

Glad to hear the systems up and running. Just did this myself, but I have only one 24" screen. Looks like you're looking right out of the windscreen. At least on the Captain's side. ;)

Petex1
11-24-2007, 01:56 AM
Thanks BSW Got them uploaded to the gallery, when I tried to attach them to a post it said I exceeded the file limit

Pete

Michael Carter
11-24-2007, 02:22 AM
I unexpectedly found out that 800x600 is the limit. Mine look like postcards on this 24" monitor compared to what they looked like when I took them.

JOSE J GONZALEZ AVILA
11-24-2007, 07:04 AM
Go To All Prog. Then To Accesssories Then To Paint Drag The Pic.to Paint And In The Tool Bar In Paint Use Strech And Slew Put 40% In The Horizontal And Vertical This Will Bring The Pic. To Size, I have a forder name pict.for emails and I save them there so I won't arter the original picture. This Is What I Do And It Allways Work .
Happy Holidays Jose