PDA

View Full Version : so confused

twin50
10-01-2007, 12:36 AM
Hi everyone, My eyes are blurry they feel like sandpaper and my brain is mush. I have read so much the last couple of months that I think I have totally confused myself. (not too hard to do either) these are my questions

1. I think I would rather do the glass panel. What software do I need?
wideview widefs fspanel

2. Can I mount a module from goflight to operate the glass panel functions? heading gps avionics

3. see mush I forgot ?#3

thanks everyone happy October

Michael Carter
10-01-2007, 06:41 AM
And a 'Happy Oktober' to you too! My favorite month of the year.

Many are using PM, but it is not mandatory. There is freeware availabe, and I think on at least one payware aircraft you can undock and move the instruments.

Tomlin
10-01-2007, 09:03 AM
Hi everyone, My eyes are blurry they feel like sandpaper and my brain is mush. I have read so much the last couple of months that I think I have totally confused myself. (not too hard to do either) these are my questions

1. I think I would rather do the glass panel. What software do I need?
wideview widefs fspanel

2. Can I mount a module from goflight to operate the glass panel functions? heading gps avionics

3. see mush I forgot ?#3

thanks everyone happy October

Okay Twin50, youre starting to get the hang of it if your brain is mushing on you- that mean's youve honestly been researching, regardless if youre a bit confused!

1) What aircraft do you want to model?
2) Yes, GoFlight can operate glass panel functions very easily (it does for my PMRJ software)
3) WideFS is used to connect your Project Magenta (and other) software/utilities from the client to the server and using only 1 copy of FS.
Wide View (http://www.wideview.it/)is for different views to be synched up using multiple PCs.

twin50
10-01-2007, 11:12 AM
thanks more questions to follow lol
doing a kingair 350 tomlin

Kennair
10-01-2007, 12:00 PM
For the Kingair, go HERE (http://www.simucockpit.com/)for a very concise description of the complete cockpit build along with available software. (That is if you haven't already)

Ken.

twin50
10-01-2007, 12:49 PM
For the Kingair, go HERE (http://www.simucockpit.com/)for a very concise description of the complete cockpit build along with available software. (That is if you haven't already)

Ken.

thanks for the info I really liked the info that was on your site as well. I believe what is helping my confusing are the abreveations fsiucp and mip and emcip and flux capciator havent learned all the lingo yet I am learning just want to be sure before I take the hit on the ol credit card.

Kennair
10-01-2007, 01:05 PM
Yes, there's a lot of jargon to get your head around, but then there is also in the real world of flying, so to a degree the simulation begins with the first investigations. Research, research, and more research is my advise and when you can't make sense of the research, just jump in and give it a go!

Happy trails

Ken :)