PDA

View Full Version : how to cast a yoke...B-777 ?

Ron Buchwald
11-03-2005, 08:25 PM
I have modled a b-777 yoke out of clay, but have not had the guts to try and cast it. the rosin is well $$. as i don't have large sums of money for the sim, I am a one man band, and the wife thinks I have lost it, I make as much from scratch as I can. for example, My overhead panel is 100% home made. I drew the pannels in photo shop then printed them to paper. I then mounted them on the back side of 1/8 plexe glass. Next I cut the micro switches out with a very fine blade jig saw. I mounted the pannels in a frame and hung it in the sim. I back light this with soft neon lamps. works for me. Question, I some time ago found a site who were making yokes but can't find it now. any one know the one I mean?. I need cheep parts. Thanks. Ron.

Bob Reed
11-03-2005, 08:33 PM
Ron did you see the yoke in the Classifieds? :D

Ron Buchwald
11-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Ron did you see the yoke in the Classifieds? :D
:( no I see no posts or topics there. Ron.

Bob Reed
11-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Not sure why that is... THere are posts there. 2 items, 1 sold and the yokes are still there.

Ron Buchwald
11-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Not sure why that is... THere are posts there. 2 items, 1 sold and the yokes are still there.

yes I did find it I was looking in the wrong place, may be a bug. I went down in the hanger talk to clasfied and saw no post or topics but then found the link at the top banner and wow!! looks just like the one I want to cast. thanks. I e-mailed saker as to total cost with shipping. Ron.

Matt Olieman
11-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Are the Yokes sold?