PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Jess
09-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself to your forum and especially say Hi to Bob Reed, who not to long ago sent me a very nice email concerning my simulator and invited me to take a look at MyCockpit.org. I have looked here a few times in the past and was very surprised to find that my website was listed in the "Builder's Links" here.

As you will find out, my project is a Bell 206B JetRanger helicopter. I'm hoping to eventually put my simulator on a motion platform so will be combing this site for more information on that phase.

Regards,

-Jess

Matt Olieman
09-04-2007, 08:29 AM
Welcome aboard Jess. Love to hear more about your project, and Pics... wow, that would be fantastic :)

Look forward toward your interactions here :)

Trevor Hale
09-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Hey Jess.

Good to see you here. I am sure you have been through some challenges, and there are many people here that might be able to benefit from your experience. I am glad your hear, and hope you enjoy being an active member.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Best regards,

Trev

Bob Reed
09-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Hi Jess and WELCOME!!! I have seen his pit guys and I am here to tell ya.... We can all learn something here! I will not put the link to his site here as I do not know if ha has any bandwidth restrictions and I would not want to cause him an problems but.... I hope he puts the link here or shares some pictures!! The band width thing is something everyone who puts a link here should think about. We have a huge reader group here and a link will get hit.. a lot!!!:D

Jess
09-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Wow, thanks guys for the welcome. I have been away from the computer all day and just now have seen the posts.

As far as pictures, I guess just take a look here http://www.computerrepairs.ca/Simulator.htm It will pretty much explain everything. Just a warning, for the "dialup guys" there are quite a few.

From the looks of things helicopters are in the minority here, ;) but if anyone wants to know more about mine just ask.

I noticed Trevor is in Canada, I'm a little west of Ottawa.

Anyway, thanks again for the welcome.
-Jess

Trevor Hale
09-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Yup Buddy, I am an hour and a half north of North Bay, bout 5 hours from you I guess.

Lived in Toronto for 11 years, and moved way up here, for kicks. (Wanted to see if My tongue would really stick to metal way up here 11 months of the year LMAO!

Good to see you hear. As I said, your experiences will help our entire community.

Best regards,

Trev

Michael Carter
09-04-2007, 09:23 PM
Wow, thanks guys for the welcome. I have been away from the computer all day and just now have seen the posts.

As far as pictures, I guess just take a look here http://www.computerrepairs.ca/Simulator.htm It will pretty much explain everything. Just a warning, for the "dialup guys" there are quite a few.

From the looks of things helicopters are in the minority here, ;) but if anyone wants to know more about mine just ask.

I noticed Trevor is in Canada, I'm a little west of Ottawa.

Anyway, thanks again for the welcome.
-Jess

So are old 727's, but that hasn't stopped me from being here.

Welcome to the forum Jess.