PDA

View Full Version : Still works!

Bob Reed
10-29-2005, 10:25 AM
I know most people think EPIC is dead :( , but I know for a fact it still works. And I have argued with a few guys about it’s power. In my opinion there is nothing more powerful. That said there is no interface that I am aware of that is more trouble to use! With everyone going away from it, it may be an area to pick up a cheap interface system! Something to think about and if you do get one and need help, well this may be the last place on the face of the earth to get help with it. There are a few articles on there way here written by an old EPIC guru so stay tuned. :D

Ron Buchwald
11-03-2005, 07:27 PM
I know most people think EPIC is dead :( , but I know for a fact it still works. And I have argued with a few guys about it’s power. In my opinion there is nothing more powerful. That said there is no interface that I am aware of that is more trouble to use! With everyone going away from it, it may be an area to pick up a cheap interface system! Something to think about and if you do get one and need help, well this may be the last place on the face of the earth to get help with it. There are a few articles on there way here written by an old EPIC guru so stay tuned. :D

Hi Bob. you hit the nail on the head. see my replays on the first post. I have never had a problem with epic support. Ralph even calls me to see how things are. Please look at FS Comm. it makes the Epic a snap and you can do all kinds of scaling as well. ron.